FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

A big fat thank you

Guest birdog

Guest birdog

Well guys the result today was pish, the team were not up to standard and CC made an arse of it. But today for the first time since we became an SPL club I felt proud to be an ICT fan (note the fact I used ICT instead of my usual "Caley")

I was sat in my usual seat with my son next to me in the family section, when the first goal went in some Rangers "fans", for want of a better word stood up and cheered but instead of the usual tuts and sweety rustling we all turned on them as a unit and forced action from Rock steady eddy the steward has absolutely no option but to have these guys removed from the crowd they were argumentative and in our face but despite being a goal down we sung them down and made them absolutely and with no mistaking the situation realise we are not some ****** little hick town support who will let the OF bullies dictate to us in our stadium. There was no sign of any trouble from our guys just the fact that we are not willing to take their **** any more.

I have no problem with opposition taking up our seats as long as they sit down and shut the **** up their ?22 is better in the ICT coffers than the weegie's.

And the fact is if we can do this every week our passion will spill over onto the players and CC will get the commitment from them that he said was missing today.

Thank you guys for restoring my faith in ICT, thank you for standing up with me and my son to sing these guys down, and thank you for giving me back the love I have for our team.

You are all to be commended, you are all now my comrades.

Caley till I die. Jaggy in my heart.

PS I apologise for my negative comments in the past they were through disallusion which has now gone.

Well guys the result today was pish, the team were not up to standard and CC made an arse of it. But today for the first time since we became an SPL club I felt proud to be an ICT fan (note the fact I used ICT instead of my usual "Caley")

Thank you guys for restoring my faith in ICT, thank you for standing up with me and my son to sing these guys down, and thank you for giving me back the love I have for our team.

You are all to be commended, you are all now my comrades.

Caley till I die. Jaggy in my heart.

Excellent post  :clapping03: :clapping03: :clapping03: :clapping03: