FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Hart to leave?

Tree

Scotty/CaleyD, I wish you would close this thread and let RH get on with his life without having to read all this bile.

spot on, the last thing RH needs is speculation/rumours about his future, i have no doubt hat RH can and will play an important part in ICT's future so lets let him get on with it

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Richie is and always will be one of my favourite ICT players.

IMHO this can go four  ways

1. Innocent - Totally vanquished from all his charges and left to carry on with his life - hopefully with ICT as it wouldn't be as exciting without him going full pelt towards the opposition box and having a real go - something all ICT fans enjoy.

2. Guilty - Punished as the courts see fit and dealt with ICT on the basis of offering him support and both ICT and RH hopefully coming out with the message that drugs  are dangerous etc and hopefully helping kids/adults etc to stay clear of this path as unfortunately sneck is like many other cities and in need of serious help in dealing with these issues

3.Guilty - the club will make a stand and say drugs are not acceptable in sport at any level as (Ben Johnson/Dwayne Chambers/Tour de France riders) and many others and be punished as they were which would ultimately result in dismissal/transfer - whether performance enhancing or pleasure drugs

4.Not proven - Accepted by the club and let everyone move on with what has been a bad situation for Richie et/al

I have written this without prejudice and believe I have given a balanced viewpoint to neither one side or other - therefore hopefully admin will have no probs with this post

Neither the SFA or the SPL have the power to ban a player guilty of bing in possession of a recreational drug, assuming that there might be a plea or finding of guilt.

They would only be able to impose a sanction if there was evidence of use which there will not be whatever the outcome of this particular case.