FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Poor Inverness

Guest Arab4Ever

Guest Arab4Ever

Have you always been a smug ****? Presumably we never got the full effect before because your "big club" have been below us in the league for the last 3 years.

No I would like to think im not always a smug ****. Sometimes its just too hard to resist though  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

And anyway, does that make Hearts a "bigger" team than Rangers?

bigger than yours at any rate

Dundee United a big club laugh.gif

Finishing below us "diddies" for the last three seasons laugh.gif

Continually finishing in the bottom half of the SPL for the last how many seasons now? laugh.gif

I'm looking forward to your next round of "budget adjustments" laugh.gif

Jog on laugh.gif

Dudnee Utd have had a **** of a lot of money poured into them and seemingly no improvment whatsoever in performances over the last couple of seasons. I guess it's what they call 'turd polishing' at the end of the day no matter what you do them you can't change the fact that they are sh*t...

Fresher's week is fast approaching. The wee Arab will soon lose his cherry and everything will be OK.

I feel sorry for the alien that has the misfortune of probing him  :001:

As for Arabs delusions that United are a bigger club  :rotflmao: the one thing i will cheer Brewster infact i'd happily kiss the man in falcon square and apologise for doubting him live on north tonight, is if he helps ICT end above United this season.

Guest Arab4Ever

ICT are number 336 on the World Club Rankings.  DUFC aren't even on the list.

aye and what ranking is that? If i remember it ranks you as Scotlands 4th club :014:

Utd are ranked 3rd most expierienced Scottish football club in European competition. Beat that