Petition against Craig Brewster returning to ICT

KingBeastie

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

We urge the board to listen to the negative feelings felt by ICT supporters concerning Craig Brewster returning to ICT:

No Brewster please - Petition

Would you rather some random bloke of the street? Neil Warnock has not made real contact with the press  as of yet about the vanancy here at ICT. Brewster is the better choice over Robbo IMO

We urge the board to listen to the negative feelings felt by ICT supporters concerning Craig Brewster returning to ICT:

No Brewster please - Petition

Would you rather some random bloke of the street? Neil Warnock has not made real contact with the press  as of yet about the vanancy here at ICT. Brewster is the better choice over Robbo IMO

Why would declaring your interest in the press make any difference?

Guest TinCanFan

Guest King Caley

I also would like to sign this petition, I realise that I may have made some extreme suggestions and over the night and today I have reviewed this and believe that still that direct action is still necessary though not in a form that may harm the overall workings of the club.

I am concerned that this is really a quick fix by the board.  There is others out there.  Dunfermline didn't do to badly with Steve Kenny?  What about Jim McInally from Morton?  He has more experience than Brewster before he signed?  I understand all the problems with the transfer window etc but this backwards step would not work and also brings back someone who is not welcome.  If Warnock fancies it, he is available so why the **** not?  This shake up the SPL and make it far less boring for us and the rest of the league. :crazy07:

Guest samuelbarros

I'm going to start a petition against this petition, in fact I'm going to make it against all petitions

Hey! I just said the same thing in the Neil Warnock petition thread. I'm going to start a petition to see whose petition for having no more petitions we should be using.

Yeah..feck em all, i'm going to start a petition to back the petition against this stoopid petition....

' i'd rathe have some guy from the street than Brew'  :029: :029: :029: :029: :029:

Guest TinCanFan

You're right Jaggy666.  The only people who need to get a grip are those who take it seriously enough to have a go at other people for doing these petitions, it's only a bit of fun after all. 

Guest WynessLegend

I believe that certain people who use this forum need a reality check.

The forum is used by a VERY SMALL group of ICT "fans" and is rarely representative of the feelings of the great majority.

Guest TinCanFan

I believe that certain people who use this forum need a reality check.

The forum is used by a VERY SMALL group of ICT "fans" and is rarely representative of the feelings of the great majority.

What do you mean by a "fan"?  And I won't be getting a "reality check" on your recomendation any time soon.

Bit of a laugh?  There's nothing funny here guys.

Bit of a laugh = something that shouldn't be taken too seriously