FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Petition against Craig Brewster returning to ICT

KingBeastie

Guest birdog

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Here was me thinking that this here message board was starting to have some decent informed debates then you go and ruin it all by going petition crazy.

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

FFS get a life you sad bunch of A-holes...

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

***/ birdog self imposes life ban from these forums

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Sad ********

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

you think some people on here need to get a grip? Do you not understand this was a bit of a laugh? christ, you get a grip.

Oh it was all a laugh! ok thats alright then.... maybe the original poster should use one of these at the end of his/her post......    :015: :rotflmao: :blah01: :tic01: :001: :016:    then we would have guessed.

Who says anyone wants Brewster over Warnock? Who says Warnock wants the job? Who says that if he did want the job we could afford to pay him?

Lets say his asking price is ?350k. Thats ?250k the club would need to find. Of approx 1000 season tickets more. Thats the reality.

Guest Clare Crook

Who says anyone wants Brewster over Warnock? Who says Warnock wants the job? Who says that if he did want the job we could afford to pay him?

Lets say his asking price is ?350k. That's ?250k the club would need to find. Of approx 1000 season tickets more. That's the reality.

Warlock has never said I WANT TO BE THE MANAGER OF ICT, its speculation, what i have read in the paper is that he is open to offers in Scotland !! Where is the commitment to Inverses.... anyone doubting this please put me rite

Guest King Caley

Don't know if this has already been said but Brewster was in the Marriott hotel talking to Caley officials tonight.

Alex, that would be around the figure that Warnock was on at Sheffield.  When I was doing some of the research for the "Fans want Warnock" article I saw something which intimated he would not be looking for or expecting a salary anywhere near that.  It was an older article and would not have been in connection with any move to ICT but he is bound to know he could not command anything near that salary here and yet he still seems interested....suggesting to me that his demands would not be that great.

Add to that the more recent article in which he said "I have not always been money-motivated. For me, it is more about the size of the challenge and working for people who have faith in me." and also the fact he has already turned down offers from "bigger" clubs because "they just didn't feel right" and I honestly don't think he would be that difficult to negotiate with on the cash front.

As a fan, I would be happier spending my money at the club knowing it was being used to push the envelope where it really mattered and when it comes to important personnel they don't get any bigger than having the right manager.