FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Put yer money where your mouth is

SMEE

Point three was directed at those who have chosen to give up their support for the club without actually knowing facts but instead basing their decision on heresay. I didn't actually think you came into that category.

I would like to clarify,I am not giving up my support for ICT, merely boycotting games as long as Brewster is in charge by way of protest, but will continue to cheer them on from a distance. If he doesnt arrive/gets sacked, I will continue to attend games when I can.

Is supporting your team not about putting cash through the turnstiles just as much as cheering on the team?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and thats the bit that sticks in my throat!

I reluctantly swallowed

so many people on here are prepared to swallow. So all in all, I reserve my right to do wat the fc uk suits me

I am happy to say I am not one of those people Smee  :015:

Questions raised about the board stringing us along, that is true, the message board is stringing us along, well one **** stirrer is that's for sure and the rest swallow it whole.