FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

WHOOPEEE!!! BREWSTER'S COMING BACK

buckett

Not a bad appointment in my opinion, and let's not give the impression that ALL Inverness supporters are against Brewster coming back.

We played some pretty entertaining football at times during his previous tenure; no reason why we can't do so again.

His knowledge and 'reading' of the game, as player and manager was impressive, although I sometimes disagreed with his choice of striker!

He got the best out of some pretty average players ? Hastings, Dods, Wilson and Tokely come to mind ? all vastly improved under Brewster.

Perhaps not my first choice as manager, but then ICT suddenly weren't his first choice of team when Dundee United came a-sniffing. He'll certainly have learned some lessons since he left us and I wouldn't be at all surprised if he rejoins with humility, ambition and enthusiasm. Let's not let negativity from the supporters spoil that!

Can't see him leaving so hastily this time either, especially when we start climbing the table ? bear in mind that if Warnock got the job, his would likely be a very short-term appointment.

Whether or not you approve of his appointment, we need to get behind our team and give the new manager and players our full support.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And apologies to Charles Bannerman for apparent duplication of views on different threads - you must have sneaked your post in during the numerous interruptions I had to endure while I was composing mine!

Guest WynessLegend

I would say that you so-called ICT Supporters should either get behind the new manager and give him your full support - or go elsewhere.

Brewster was learning his trade in his first spell here. He still in - and has the potential to become a very good manager.

He has a high profile in the game which will help to attract players.

He will also, hopefully, get this squad fit again - the fitness levels have been on a slow downward slide since he left.

So stop your moaning, respect the boards decision and get behind the Team and the new management.

I will do what i please WynessLegend, and if thats deciding to NOT back Brewster, so it shall be.

Indeed, Smee. Everyone is reacting to this news in his or her own way. While we may not agree with the course of action another fan decides to take in this regard, it's each person's own decision to make and we'll all react in whatever way we see fit, whether we're deeply disappointed or over the moon about it.

We played some pretty entertaining football at times during his previous tenure; no reason why we can't do so again.

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Thanks for that joke, I was sitting here quite depressed after the Brewster appointment but that cheered me up no end!

Well said bucket.  Some people have gone completely overboard and have lost track with reality. Brews brand was not all bad, some of it good and some very good. The guys that come on here feeling sick are talking f****** rubbish. How the appointment of a manager makes someone feel ill, well if you guys want to slag Brew off thats up to you. There are so many threads about it's difficult to keep up with them all. but if the cap fits wear it.

The guy might prove to be the best manager in the world, but all we get is constant sniping and ill informed slagging of him................grow up the lot of you.

What is embarrassing is the way some people spell embarrassing

IT IS EMBARASING , cant be;ieve it looks lke that judas p***k is coming back  :008:        ICT board  :33:

Moderators, I take offence to this post. Personal insult against anyone should not be allowed.

:33:

You have to be joking right? He is tactically poor, plays long ball all the time and does anyone  recall him making a decent signing?

Craig Dargo, Zander Sutherland, Rory McAllister and other youths that I cant remember were all brought to the first team by Brewster.

:33:

You have to be joking right? He is tactically poor, plays long ball all the time and does anyone  recall him making a decent signing?

Craig Dargo, Zander Sutherland, Rory McAllister and other youths that I cant remember were all brought to the first team by Brewster.

Aye and Rory has yet to recover from it!  :018:

I would say that you so-called ICT Supporters should either get behind the new manager and give him your full support - or go elsewhere.

Brewster was learning his trade in his first spell here. He still in - and has the potential to become a very good manager.

He has a high profile in the game which will help to attract players.

He will also, hopefully, get this squad fit again - the fitness levels have been on a slow downward slide since he left.

So stop your moaning, respect the boards decision and get behind the Team and the new management.

why should he learn his trade at Caley he left for the team that was his first love, and he was not good enough for them, so you are saying he is now good enough for Caley.

personaly i dont care as long as Caley win matches , but his he back with his tail between his legs?