FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Smellies

Dmacca

Testing the water here for a subject for discussion.

What was your first ever after shave/perfume. I'm struggling to remember mine but i think after shave may have been the old mans Brut or Old Spice back in the late 70's, never tried perfume. Christ  :crazy07:

Have to say though that i have never been into after shave, as you can probably gather from the previous statement

My first ventures into aftershave would have been stealing my fathers Old Spice...although I'm sure the Brut belonging to my older brother would have taken a hammering as well.

Brut went through a whole image change not so long ago and I believe it is still up there with the big sellers, but I haven't seen Old Spice in a long time.

As mentioned on a thread a while back ,Brut was my first after shave as a young unshaven laddie, but i took the advertising campaign of "splash it all over" too literally not realising yer no meant to splash it on yer tackle  :crazy07:

Hai Kararate  :015:

My first real foray into the world of smellies was my mates dads Brut33 in the green plastic bottle. Used to think we were the dogs bollocks humming of the stuff.

Not long after......one of my pals got a bottle of Kuros, which he went mad at if u even opened for a waft of if

Henry Cooper apologises to Heilandee for not being more specific with where to "Splash it all over"...........

[img width=500 height=375] 7xse5w4.jpg

Henry Cooper is a bloody legend, I still have a few videos of his fights, he had phenomnal movement and timing for those days - unfortunately he tended to block with his face, hence the scar tissue. i tell ya what though - if that fight hadn't have been stopped Cooper would have definately won on points over Ali.

Yer dead right Ritchie,i dont usually go in for the photograph/autograph bit with "celebrities" but Henry Cooper is different class, a real "legend" and a gentleman,an opportunity not to be missed when introduced to him and shake the hand of the man that knocked doon Cassius Clay!!

:notworthy01:

edited to appease the pedantic amongst us  :003: