FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

ZIBI

Guest macgint71

Guest macgint71

Watched ICT reserves against Rangers from 20/11/07. Although we lost I though Zibi's distribution was excellant, he commanded his area and was kicking well.

I really think he has had a hard time.

Zibi can be good, in fact he can be excellent (at times) .... However, he can also be shocking, abysmal and clueless. The big problem seems to be that you never know which one is turning up as he is not consistently one or the other.

As a backup at short notice, he was probably a half decent signing but I hope no-one sees him as a long term signing or a permanent replacement for Mike as that would really be the cherry on top of the crap cake we have been served this past few weeks.

Zibi was ok today, in the Reserves game v Motherwell.  Only once did we have a sort of heart stopping  "moment"! but at least a clean sheet.  4 - 0.

Credit where credit due.

Guest WynessLegend

Zibi can be good, in fact he can be excellent (at times) .... However, he can also be shocking, abysmal and clueless. The big problem seems to be that you never know which one is turning up as he is not consistently one or the other.

As a backup at short notice, he was probably a half decent signing but I hope no-one sees him as a long term signing or a permanent replacement for Mike as that would really be the cherry on top of the crap cake we have been served this past few weeks.

Crap cake?

Is that the Canadian national dish?

I wouldn't put up with it.

The food served up here's been excellent since Charlie was replaced as head chef.

Yes, I feel he's had a bit of a bum deal.  I know he made a bad error in his one game in first team, but I think to drop him after one game was unfair.  If the club felt that Fraser needed a rest, then I think they should have stuck with Zibi for a few games. There are many more high profile keepers than him who have made costly mistakes in recent times, Robinson and Carson for England, to name but two.  Having said that, I must admit that Fraser has been good since he came back in.