FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Barry Robson wanted?

Yngwie

No, not by the police. Diving is not yet a criminal offence.

Some papers have been reporting that Owen Coyle's Burnley are keen to make a move in the window. They speculate that his value is ?750k.

I cannot imagine that there was any sell-on clause when we got our ?65k (?) for him all those years ago.

Oh shame - wouldn't like to see him leave the Arabs as then we wouldn't see him at all!!!  No more shouting at him!!!    :crazy07:

If you really must leave the Arabs, go to Englandshire, Barry, where at least you would get a game.  At  Rangers or Celtic, you would be like Mark Brown, Derek Riorden, etc and warm the bench (for loads of money) but seldom get a game and, more importantly, not get the chance of a Scotland jersey again.

Think on, Barry, do you need to leave the Arabs and deny us the chance to shout at you again!  It's mostly friendly shouting, after all!  (What am I posting - do I want him to stay with Dundee Utd! No)  Go to Wolves, Barry and do us all a favour - or Burnley where Owen Coyle will be specially nice to you.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest TinCanFan

Read on one of the Celtic forums that they are after him, lots of grumblings about signing ex huns.

Seems kind of petty really.  I don't think it really matters who a player has played for in the past and all that matters is that the player is playing well for the team you support.