FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Yappy Hew Near

CaleyD

Same to you CD, and to everyone else here, even the ones who p1ss me off  :33: and the ones that I p1ss off.  :017:

Resolution for 2008 - be nice to everyone on this forum.  :024:

All the best for the coming year to every ICT supporter, whoever and wherever you may be.  :party01:

New Happy Year

The mobile phone icon, whats that about, is it something to do with the seven text messages I received at half past seven this morning all from CD proclaiming a happy new year :015:

I live in Eriboll next to Hope and I don't know you Harry C. :023:

Anyway Happy New Year to everyone and onwards and upwards.

Good luck tomorrow :022:

Three more points Please

:cdn:

IF Caley D ever gets round to sending the Scarlet one a Happy New Year email on the undsersea transatlantic cable I will be sure to return the favour by sending him a moose head for his bike handlebars.He's soooooooo cool. :017: But so is the underwater cable , so heat it up CD... :015:

Happy New Year to all for one and one for all from the venerable Scarlet Pimpernel's son and heir Scarlet Pimple.

Daddy sends his love too and especially to Sophia who has shown commendable fortitude in dealing with all the rough and rude remarks directed her way by  the  ICT proletariat , and with great forbearance and , frankly, a gritty  load of spirited comebacks--shall I send her some sherry too, Manny?  Slainthe. :finger08:

You want a laugh?  In an attempt to send a couple of dozen Happy New Year texts, it would appear that I somehow managed to send a grand total of 93 according to my most recent phone bill  :rotflmao:

I'm just thankful that I pay a fixed monthly rate for my phone  :029: