mcallister out on loan

strathyjags

I went through to the County Vs Peterhead game today and I think it's fair to say Rory did nothing to suggest he is an SPL striker & an Under 21 international. Lots of huffing and puffing with no end product. He seemed to spend most of his time sitting on the pitch after getting eased off the ball.

Of course this was his 1st game with his new team mates so perhaps it's a bit harsh to judge him on 1 run out.

It was funny to hear the County fans moaning and grumbling at missed chances when they were already 5-1 up

I went through to the County Vs Peterhead game today and I think it's fair to say Rory did nothing to suggest he is an SPL striker & an Under 21 international. Lots of huffing and puffing with no end product. He seemed to spend most of his time sitting on the pitch after getting eased off the ball.

Of course this was his 1st game with his new team mates so perhaps it's a bit harsh to judge him on 1 run out.

It was funny to hear the County fans moaning and grumbling at missed chances when they were already 5-1 up

i think 2nd div is his level or elgin

What happens if Rory does not impress at Peterhead, and still looks out of his depth against part-time lower league players? I just hope for his sake he's gone there with the right attitude and sees it as an opportunity.

was at the ross county game with a mate,and neither of us was impressed with rorys attitude. As usual he was easlily brushed off the ball and really made little contribution to overall play and his body language is not helping.I hope for his sake he gets a run in the team and toughens up a bit as i would like to see him come back to ICT an improved player