FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Brew makes his 34768th move [renamed]

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let the boy go and have a free holiday, he can come back with brewsters tactics book - I'm guessing he will have a new tactic now if he is not playing cause "Hoof the ball up the park to the Gaffer" won't work too well with them punting balls to the dugout.

Not my usual dependent source but I have been informed that Brewster has asked if Proctor could join the Arabs on their trip to Denmark!! GTF  :008: :008:

"Not your usual source" IHE..??  So you mean there could be some substance to this story.??

:015: :015:

Well, it's not often that IHE gets the last word since, by one of his previous admissions, he normally does not get further down the thread than one third of the way. :002:

So we should feel flattered that he has stuck to his guns all the way through and I doooo enjoy his badinage not to mention his pitchers .... :004 (either quaffing pitchers or visual images pitchers--s'up to you, shrug.... :004:)

Not to pick anyone else out but Caley D you have altogether too much talent in the pictures and graphics Department for your own good. Never being a great drawer myself so I am insanely jealous at people with artistry in their veins....grrr...and Scotty thank goodness that we always can expect thoughtful common sense responses from you to balance out all the crazies (including moi)  that seem to derive great pleasure and emotional sustenance by coming on here... geez I wonder why we keep doing that anyway it's a tonic mateys..Ha! :016:

I can't see Black leaving us unless we receive well over 65k for him.  Why would we possibly want to get rid of a proven SPL standard centre mid for Rankin?? I can't imagine that the grocer will be raising his original bid (100k for both players) that much higher this time round so what possible reason would we have to get rid of Black??

I think Proctor will be offski but can't see Black going anywhere for at least another season!

Guest Arabest

I believe that the sums being asked for are £60k for Proctor and £85k plus add ons for Black.  The new bids will be exactly that.  I wont believe a thing though until they are officially signed and sealed.

Guest Arabest

load of *beep*,but would take £60k for proctor,black no way anything udner £100k,brew gtf

You are covering old ground friend, it looks as though ICT will hold onto Dods for the time being though.  I thought the general concensus was you would all be happy so long as Dods stayed?

Hence why Brewster is looking at other defensive options.

I am sorry fer being a party pooper but buying Rankin was dependent on the Arab bid. Black is stalling on a contract and we could end up getting nowt. Could rankin and Black play in the same team?
yes both could play together and i hope black stays and would rather he went for nothing than goes to scumdee,but if he does hope we get hoolihan,other wise we havent added to squad just replaced 1 player,not that any of ur"stoires" are ever right anyway :006:

I am sorry fer being a party pooper but buying Rankin was dependent on the Arab bid. Black is stalling on a contract and we could end up getting nowt. Could rankin and Black play in the same team?

Quite easily  :003:

I thought the general concensus was you would all be happy so long as Dods stayed?

We'll all be happy when Brew GTF

Hence why Brewster is looking at other defensive options.

So Brew''s looking elsewhere to make us happy? Or is it because he can't afford our players? Or is it because Dods wants to play for a decent team? Hmm I wonder  :017:

Of course they could...

IHE have you actually watched Rankin play?

I can understand why you are oh so rankled and sarcastic cos I got it spot feckin on

:016: :016: :016: :015: :015: :015: :015: :015: :015: :015:

I have seen Rankin play twice but have had a lot of feedback about him. Playing Rankin wide left would ammount to a waste of money.

I hope Blackie doesnt go but my impeccable sources suggest that the Brew hunt is well and truly back on.