FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

WHEN WE WERE CHAMPIONS.  I'd love for those saying relegation wouldnt be so bad to have a look at this again to remind themselves just what it meant to everybody that day.

I've just watched the Caley - Saints game where the home crowd were over the moon about a fighting 2-2 draw against the big team from down south, to 10 years on passing them with ease in the league ladder infront of another record attendance. with a trophy to prove our worth.  It only took 12 years  :017:

That was one of the first games I ever went to, must have been about 5 lol. Still have it on VHS. Shame this clip doesn't have the after match analysis where the pundits go on to say that Charlie Christie is 'as good as any midfielder we have playing down here' (I guess they mean the central belt?) Derek Johnstone says he would be proud of Polworths 'good old fashioned centre forward hero' header and Alex Totten says that Caley deserve to be in the Scottish league.

I just noticed Paul Cherry was playing against us that day. :015:

Can someone put all these on to a DVD and send them to Savage, Grassa and Brewster to show them what ICT can do when you instil some passion in the squad instead of manoeuvring to get rid of all the guys who are more popular with the fans than they are.

The musical accompaniment to the "when we were champions" clip is Carnival De Paris by Dario G. It was brought out for the World Cup in France in 1998, and has been omnipresent ever since. Kilmarnock put it to good use 4 times on Saturday in fact...... :029: :029: :029: :029:

Oh My! With apologies to F.W but the nostalgia brought out by these views of my boyhood dream venue--Telford Street Park-gave me goose bumps. This may be the last time I ever see a view of the park.

Thanks for that .DBS

Well you cannot say the charm and spirit was not there in these days, can you?

S.P. :022: