FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Get Zander back

IcyTea

After a run on inept perfomances by ICT, is not about time we got Zander back from Elgin and give him another shot in the SPL? By all accounts he is playing well there.

I feel we are lacking pace on the wings for example, anytime McBain gets the ball he never attacks the full back, instead he invariably feeds it back to Hastings who punts it up the park.  :020:

I thought Imrie made a difference with his pace when he came on aginst Falkirk, why not give Zander a chance?

Guest TinCanFan

Is it possible to get him back right now?  I hope it is because he'd be far better then the likes of Imrie.  Can't see Brew wanting him back just now though, he doesn't seem to like good players.

What Zander lacked was games. He needed match fitness and experience.

Now he has this, it'd be well worth giving him a shot at the big time. Perhaps do a swap with Viigurs to give this new lad games?

dont think we can recall him (or Wood) - the loan was extended to end of season and there was no mention of a recall clause although one might exist.

Couldn't agree more. He was our best player in our pre season games by a country mile.

I disagree - I thought Garry Wood was brilliant as well!!

I was gutted when the two went out on loan - Send out Rory if you want an underperforming youngster to get some match experience! Or Vigurs who is a great talent but needs matches. Im gutted we sold Rankin in Jan, as a Zander--Cowie--Black--Rankin  midfield next season was looking amazing!

Next season we have to keep Zander and Wood here!!!!

Guest birdog

Let's hope that Brewster doesn't read this, he has a tendency to get rid of any player the fans actually like. Do you think he does it because he feels unloved and can't have the fans focusing on anyone else?

Let's hope that Brewster doesn't read this, he has a tendency to get rid of any player the fans actually like. Do you think he does it because he feels unloved and can't have the fans focusing on anyone else?

:rotflmao:

According to the radio this morning Brewster watched Zander play for Elgin on Wednesday night and was very impressed He's going to sit down with him and talk about a new contract. Good news indeed unless that's Brew code for clear out your locker!!  :tic01: 

When times ain't good all sorts of things get trotted out, I don't think Zander would make much difference to the team at the moment, but I would most definitely like to see the lad stay with ICT and be given a chance.

I'm not a great believer in letting young lads shoulder lots of responsibility, that's up to our more experienced players right now whatever the reasons behind the form of late they have to be professional and step up to the plate for their team We can't be the worse team in the SPL surely.