FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Change of club name imminent

I am reliably informed that the Orion Group have put a proposal to the Board that we should be renamed Bucharest Caledonian Thistle next season. An Orion spokesman explained that plans were progressing well and there was a cull of the local, loyal servants taking place and that a conveyor belt of Eastern European talent is waiting in the wings. Alan Savage meantime is being touted for the next series of Strictly Come Dancing. I Cat will be replaced by Basinar and the club nickname is to be altered to "Bagatiai sarma in nasdide". At least we should win more away games as we should soon be experienced travellers.

fisty02.jpg

I am reliably informed that the Orion Group have put a proposal to the Board that we should be renamed Bucharest Caledonian Thistle next season. An Orion spokesman explained that plans were progressing well and there was a cull of the local, loyal servants taking place and that a conveyor belt of Eastern European talent is waiting in the wings. Alan Savage meantime is being touted for the next series of Strictly Come Dancing. I Cat will be replaced by Basinar and the club nickname is to be altered to "Bagatiai sarma in nasdide". At least we should win more away games as we should soon be experienced travellers.

fisty02.jpg

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Guest birdog

fisty02.jpg

**** it does that mean there will be half a dozen Romanians joining the 15 Poles living in a three bedroom house next door to me?

Mike Smith as just announced that, due to the suggested new strip and change of club colours - as suggested by the Orion Group - that the club has decided to purchase a 30 foot by 30 foot surfing banner for the North End. He also says that Orion are going to sponsor four poles to hold it up.

romania-flag.gif

Ypu have to be joking me!!

what wrong with inverness caledonian thistle??

the longest name in brittish football!!

It's a joke!!

Bucharest would be longer

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

It's a joke!!

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

BUCHAREST CALEDONIAN THISTLE

INVERNESS CALEDONIAN THISTLE

Count the letters guys and girls

Orion Enterprises have just announced that the club will have a combination of Romanian and English pronounciation - The club will be renamed Bucharesti Caledoniani Thistlei and will be managed by Savagei, Brewsteri, Benneti and Smiffyi. They are having a feckini laffi.

It's a joke!!

BUCHAREST CALEDONIAN THISTLE

INVERNESS CALEDONIAN THISTLE

Count the letters guys and girls

my bad

The Orion group may have taken a step too far this morning by releasing Tommy Cumming and issuing the following statement:

"We have decide to move wit the times and have decided to termintae Mr Cummings appointment and introduce the Robot Grass Cutter, as produced by our pioneering engineering division in Bucharest. We feel that Tommy finds mowing the lawn to be a drudge with large amounts of grass land it's a massive problem. We do not feel that we need a skilled employee to manage such pastures. Researchers in the Bucaresti Orion Manufacturing Group are developing a new method which can allow a football club to deploy multiple robotic grass cutting machines at the same time without humanall supervision. They are working with the "Ransomes Spider" grass cutting device which can already be remotely controlled and can even mow on 40 degree inclines. They are replacing that remote control with a computer that can use its own data sensors attached to the mower, to autonomously travel across fields working in groups with other robotic mowers ensure that the field is mowed as quickly as possible.

[img width=500 height=332] 50C1308389CDF30F018DB3EDD8C0AB5F.jpg