FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Juanjos Back....................

:001: :001: :001: :001: :001: :001: :001: :001: :001: :001: :001:

'tsall i can say!!!

Juanjo's 30? old enough to be the new manager?? (just kidding)

Not sure how I'd feel if i was Derek Adams, taking in a ICT trialist for three days to get his fitness up  :024:

And last time I looked Juanjo had a club? what happened there?

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It wouldn't surprise me if Juanjo goes for 3/4 days to county.  Then his week or so trial here.  But likes it more at County:

The way Brewster treated him in the past...OK people are saying thats sorted but it still happened and he'll see the was Black is being treated aswell.

County are getting promoted got a good young manager, good side, will establish themselves in the 1st divison!

We are going in the wrong direction, the management are falling out with the players, the board are a disgrace, our management team is a shambles and our manager can't manage a Football Club!

The pay will be near enough the same.

He's  more than likely to get a game at County than here!

His family "love" it here..nothing to stop them moving to Dingwall or him driving through everyday!

The only thing to get him here will be the fans and possibly slightly more money! :009:

ye breach of contract

it was posted on wikipedia

Rumours were posted on an Invnerness Caledonian Thistle supporters site? during April 2008 that Juanjo was returning to ICT. His apparant itinery was three days training with local rivals Ross County, before a trial period with Inverness. If the trial is successful he will reportedly sign an amateur contract, to avoid punishment for signing outwith the transfer window.

and me and my mate seen him yesterday :D

I feel it sums up how low the club has sunk and it shows how far the fans morale has gone down too when people are getting so excitied about an underachieving has-been who has gradually slipped down the football ladder to near pub team level.

How many teams has he been with since he left? and he couldn't cut it at any of them the last time he was photographed he made Maradona look like a size zero.

I think all the deluded out there should hold onto their memories of Juanjo when he was in his prime because that certainly wasn't yesterday nor the day before for that matter.

I feel it sums up how low the club has sunk and it shows how far the fans morale has gone down too when people are getting so excitied about an underachieving has-been who has gradually slipped down the football ladder to near pub team level.

How many teams has he been with since he left? and he couldn't cut it at any of them the last time he was photographed he made Maradona look like a size zero.

I think all the deluded out there should hold onto their memories of Juanjo when he was in his prime because that certainly wasn't yesterday nor the day before for that matter.

:clapping03:  Some feckin sense at last.

Has anyone seen Juanjo recently?  If so, do they know what size he is?  Fatwise not height!

I was speaking to him last night and he certainly isn't fat, but he never was and he was always good at looking after his fitness.  He's just having a couple of days at County to ensure his optimum fitness for his trial at ICT next week.

Am I alone in finding this whole situation completely bizarre?   :017:

not really. The cynical part of me says this has been done to appease the baying masses.

But wouldn't sorting out Wyness's contract be a better move on that front? All we're doing here is giving some bloke a trial, which may lead to nothing.

But wouldn't sorting out Wyness's contract be a better move on that front? All we're doing here is giving some bloke a trial, which may lead to nothing.

You'd think wouldn't you? Like I say, after recent episodes at ICT a "fans favourite" returning might be hoped to garner some kind of good publicity for the club - from the point of view of ICT fans anyway.

As I have said in this thread it reminds me of the "glorious" return of Keegan at Newcastle.

What was he saying to you last night??

How did ICT get back in touch with him...was it big bad brew?

He said, Hi Laura, how are you and by the way do you think I look fat in this.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Only joking, just general chit chat really. 

You'd think wouldn't you? Like I say, after recent episodes at ICT a "fans favourite" returning might be hoped to garner some kind of good publicity for the club - from the point of view of ICT fans anyway.

As I have said in this thread it reminds me of the "glorious" return of Keegan at Newcastle.

I don't seen anything wrong with it. I seriously doubt he will walk back into the first team, merely a few camio appearances to give everyone at the club a well-deserved boost. The next team he went to after us was Grenada FC, possibly a bigger club then ourselves, in a league where the technical ability is far superior to our own, even if it is not as physically demanding.

One thing guaranteed with Juanjo is that he will aways go short with his pass, something that only one other player in our team seems willing to do.

He also arrives at a time when not a single player in our team can take a decent penalty, freekick or corner.

Juanjo was a decent player for us and the fans like(d) him. There is no harm in giving him a trial .... I have never seen a Spanish game other than the big teams on TV so cant comment on the level he has been playing at but the onus is on him to earn a contract and if he does well he would be a welcome addition to the squad amidst all this doom and gloom ... Juanjo has always been one of those flair players who you know could make a difference when he is on the park. If he fails the trial then he doesnt get a contract so no problem from an ICT point of view.

After doing a little digging, it is my understanding that he is in Inverness primarily on personal business so its not like he made a special trip to try out for the club and whether or not he gets a contract it will not be a wasted journey for him. He and his family like the area so I am sure he will try hard and if things work out it might be good all round.

The cynical part of me says this has been done to appease the baying masses.

Not so sure. He was going to be here for personal reasons anyway so for once it may actually be a coincidence. If the club actually want to appease the "baying masses" perhaps they should be sorting out Denzil's contract which has been a major flashpoint for fans both in person as well as on here and places like the HN website where their polls overwhelmingly showed fans thought he had been unfairly treated.

And I would love it, just love it, if he scored the winning goal against the sheep in the after split game.

So would I! and I would love it if he did a Russell Duncan style celebration right in front of Darren Mackie  :001:

Not so sure. He was going to be here for personal reasons anyway so for once it may actually be a coincidence. If the club actually want to appease the "baying masses" perhaps they should be sorting out Denzil's contract which has been a major flashpoint for fans both in person as well as on here and places like the HN website where their polls overwhelmingly showed fans thought he had been unfairly treated.

Again you would think but I can't help but feel that Wyness is no longer wanted by ICT hence no desire to sort out his deal. If Juanjo is here for "personal reasons" why is he having trials with ICT and County? I don't understand? Could he not just go for a kickabout down the Bught with the lads?