FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Juanjos Back....................

And I would love it, just love it, if he scored the winning goal against the sheep in the after split game.

So would I! and I would love it if he did a Russell Duncan style celebration right in front of Darren Mackie  :001:

Not so sure. He was going to be here for personal reasons anyway so for once it may actually be a coincidence. If the club actually want to appease the "baying masses" perhaps they should be sorting out Denzil's contract which has been a major flashpoint for fans both in person as well as on here and places like the HN website where their polls overwhelmingly showed fans thought he had been unfairly treated.

Again you would think but I can't help but feel that Wyness is no longer wanted by ICT hence no desire to sort out his deal. If Juanjo is here for "personal reasons" why is he having trials with ICT and County? I don't understand? Could he not just go for a kickabout down the Bught with the lads?

First of all RIG, he's not on trial at County, just training with them as I've said already.  He is having a trial with ICT from Tuesday, with a view to moving his family back to Inverness.  We'll just have to wait and see what happens.  We would be silly not to have a look at him.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This situation explains all the missed calls on my phone last night  :015:

Juanjo took a while to find his feet and get used to the game when he signed for us, but when he did he definitely added to the team.  After his injury I never thought he recaptured his previous form and believed the club to be right when they decided to move him on.

As has been said, his primary reasons for being here may not be the trial, but if he's a free agent, likes the area and is keen to move back then it does no harm for either him or the club to see him come in for a trial to see whether or not he's back to the player he was pre-injury.

Trying not to get ahead of myself, but we have few players who are willing/able to run at defenders that are "in favour" just now.

Wilson, who may be on his last season.

Hart who is away at the end of the season.

Wyness who nobody knows wtf is going on.

IMO a player of Juanjo's style would be a welcome addition to the squad, so for that reason I hope he is up to scratch and it all works out.

Every thread created seems to turn into an anti-Brewster thread. Can nobody see positives nowadays.

Brewster did not treat Juanjo unfairly. Juanjo got injured and failed to win his place back into the first team. He lost his flair at the time and wasn't the same person. He was sent on loan to Hamilton but didn't do a lot there either so it was felt at the time that his contract could not be renewed. I think there was a phsycological barrier to his returning to form and I hope he has broke through that now.

There is every chance that he has overcome his problems since injury and is ready to show his style once more. This club has given crocked players (Dargo) the chance in the past and will do so again. Juanjo loves the area and wants to return. Lets see him achieve and give him support instead of turning HIS thread into a blame Brew thread.

Welcome back to the Highlands Juanjo

as alex said brew is getting a lot of slagging over this,BUT and it could be a big but,how many people will be slagging brewster (if hes still here next season,which i imagine he will be)if junajo signs,turns it on and forms a deadly partnership with niculae,can you imagine those 2 on the park at the same time :crazy07: :crazy07:

Neil Lennon must have heard Juanjo is back as he has just signed for Celtic today as a coach. He must be after revenge for Juanjo's vicious assault on him a few seasons back. Juanjo laid him out and got sent of without actually touching him. Maybe he is the new Messiah.  :angel12:

Juanjo was a cracking player for us until his injury but forgive my cynicism.

Ict and CB are making the headlines for all the wrong reasons this season

1 win this year against the mighty Gretna

Russell Duncans protracted contract negotiations

Barry Wilson being farmed out

Dennis Wyness contract probs

blackies  bust up?

If it hadn't been for Gr?tna we would have been in a serious relegation battle

fans turning against Brew

I can't help thinking that CB has signed up with PR guru Max Clifford and he is using this to appease the fans and deflect from what seems to be deep rooted problems in the club just now :007:

Everyime I am too busy at work this happens.  :023:

Congratulations to the Jail End crew fer yet another wind up success.  :clapping03: :clapping03: :clapping03:

By the way - I am reliably informed that Bingham, Mann, Ritchie and Xausa are also on their way back.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Am I alone in finding this whole situation completely bizarre?   :017:

not really. The cynical part of me says this has been done to appease the baying masses.

My sentiments exactly - upset the fans by alienating fans favourites Wyness & Wilson, attempt to appease by bringing back another; Juanjo. If it works out hey excellent but at the moment Brewster's management style smacks of ineptitude.

1 - it was alleged he did not get on with Brew .... nuff said.

2 - the window for signing free agents closed on 31st March.

1- It's about here & now. Brew wants players with fight. Last time Juanjo didn't fight for his place & dropped out. Now he has a chance to prove his woth - ie hunger & fight. Brew & Jose made peace years ago.

2- He can sign as an "amature" (sp?) & claim expenses - there are ways round it.

It costs nothing for the club to have a look & helps raise Juanjo's profile back in Scotland even if he fails to get a deal until the end of the season. A win win for both parties.

I only just noticed this.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:    :clapping03: :clapping03: :clapping03:

1 - it was alleged he did not get on with Brew .... nuff said.

2 - the window for signing free agents closed on 31st March.

1- It's about here & now. Brew wants players with fight. Last time Juanjo didn't fight for his place & dropped out. Now he has a chance to prove his woth - ie hunger & fight. Brew & Jose made peace years ago.

2- He can sign as an "amature" (sp?) & claim expenses - there are ways round it.

It costs nothing for the club to have a look & helps raise Juanjo's profile back in Scotland even if he fails to get a deal until the end of the season. A win win for both parties.

I only just noticed this.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:    :clapping03: :clapping03: :clapping03:

I was right about him being here, training with county for 3 days then having a trial with Inverness next week - when no other user or fan of this forum had any idea of what was about to happen.

Insults  :017: The cnuts in somebodys house using their PC - or do Dungwall caravans have connections these days?

How do you knw that?

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

It was nice to meet you last night Richard  :004:

Now IHE be nice.  :015: :015:

I find it amazing that he is getting a trial..!!

I remember taking CB, in my Taxi when he was manager of DU.  He was up here in Inverness visiting his girlfriend.

If I remember Brew was asking his fellow passangers  if Juanjo still had his house up here. To which I pointed out I had read that Charlie was considering Juanjo in his plans, if he could refind his form. (I think I had got this info from a article that week in th Highland News).

As I remember Brew seemed very suprised that Charlie was considering him and as I remember he made some comment...  that made me think he didn't rate Junanjo or his chance of finding form.

Therefore folks in my opinion is a smoke screen aimed at us fans.

Graham

I remember taking CB, in my Taxi when he was manager of DU. 

You haven't had Paul Sheerin in your taxi, have you?

great_car_wreck_5163.jpg

No he didn't, but I know a man who did.  :001: