FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Juanjos Back....................

This is no rumour hence the reason I've posted it on here. It came from my best mate who is in turn Juanjo's best mate from Inverness.

He arrives in Inverness tonight (Wednesday), is training with Ross County Thursday, Friday & Monday (to keep his fitness level) & returns to Inverness for a trial period of a week starting on Tuesday of next week. He was going to sign for Ross County earlier in the season but opted to stay in Spain but due to a breach of contract (from his former club) Juanjo has exercised his right to move so is a free agent.

Thoughts?

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am skeptical for a couple of reasons, but if it happens then fair enough. He was a good player for us and if he proves he is worthy of a contract I think most fans would welcome him back.

However, here is my red flags for this rumour.

1 - it was alleged he did not get on with Brew .... nuff said.

2 - the window for signing free agents closed on 31st March.

1 - it was alleged he did not get on with Brew .... nuff said.

2 - the window for signing free agents closed on 31st March.

1- It's about here & now. Brew wants players with fight. Last time Juanjo didn't fight for his place & dropped out. Now he has a chance to prove his woth - ie hunger & fight. Brew & Jose made peace years ago.

2- He can sign as an "amature" (sp?) & claim expenses - there are ways round it.

It costs nothing for the club to have a look & helps raise Juanjo's profile back in Scotland even if he fails to get a deal until the end of the season. A win win for both parties.

are you being serious??

it was april 1st yesterday!!

It'd be good to see him again!!

Yes I'm being serious it is no april fool!!  :rotflmao:

I put it to Brewster myself that Juanjo was free, Brew said he could come & train for a few days. Juanjo phoned Brew himself on Monday & arranged to come over. My mate phoned me a wee while ago to say he was on his way!!

This is no rumour hence the reason I've posted it on here. It came from my best mate who is in turn Juanjo's best mate from Inverness.

He arrives in Inverness tonight (Wednesday), is training with Ross County Thursday, Friday & Monday (to keep his fitness level) & returns to Inverness for a trial period of a week starting on Tuesday of next week. He was going to sign for Ross County earlier in the season but opted to stay in Spain but due to a breach of contract (from his former club) Juanjo has exercised his right to move so is a free agent.

Thoughts?

There is a god :001:

2- He can sign as an "amature" (sp?) & claim expenses - there are ways round it.

It costs nothing for the club to have a look & helps raise Juanjo's profile back in Scotland even if he fails to get a deal until the end of the season. A win win for both parties.

I think that it may be too late to register even as an amateur. Still worth having a look in any event

Goal celebration second to none. It would be great to have him back, didn't Brewster arrange to loan him to Hamilton last time though?

Brew & Jose made peace years ago.

That's great Richard, but aren't we talking about Juanjo?

I put it to Brewster myself that Juanjo was free, Brew said he could come & train for a few days.

And since of you've got Brewster's ear, could you tell him that McGuire is ***** because he doesn't seem to have noticed.

Brew & Jose made peace years ago.

That's great Richard, but aren't we talking about Juanjo?

I put it to Brewster myself that Juanjo was free, Brew said he could come & train for a few days.

And since of you've got Brewster's ear, could you tell him that McGuire is ***** because he doesn't seem to have noticed.

Juan Jose Carricondo Perez - or as I called him Jose  :rotflmao:

Let's be serious for a minute here. I liked Juanjo last time round, but wasn't that at a lower level?  I don't remember him cutting the mustard at SPL level, or even shining in his spell with Hamilton.  Since then he has been playing in some obscure low level Spanish league.  Can we really expect him to be the 'messiah'.  Wishful thinking I fear, even if this rumour is not just a wind up.  I'd love to be proved wrong however.

Juanjo was superb until he got injured. He thought he was over his injury & wanted back in the side. Brewster didn't think he was over his injury so he loaned him out - they fell out with each other over it.

Lower leagues in Spain pay more money than ICT, a handful of other SPL sides & all teams in Division 1 - thats why he was playing there. The truth is he still has his house here, his wife & kids loved it up here, they say it was the best spell of there lives. Thats why he wants to come back!