FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

ICT reserves beat Rangers

MichaelICT

The whole game is on the Rangers Channel (Setanta) at 8.30pm tonight...

No it's not. I got all excited and Sky +'d it to watch later... and have now seen that it is Rangers U19 v. Dundee Utd U19  :020:

I shall keep an eye out for it though. Would've thought Rangers don't show their Reserve team losses??

Am I right in thinking that Red Cards in Reserve games count for SPL games?

Blackie will therefore be out of the next game.

I fear, given his past disciplinary record he could be looking at a 3-4 game ban  :029:

Guest eliza

It was an entertaining game - and WE WON!  Against Rangers (and all the "Inverness Gers" fans!!!! in attendance).   

I am one of the few who feel that, if the name's Black, then the referee will book him.  The first yellow was for a foul that umpteen others would have warranted a warning.  The second yellow was for objecting to a free kick which could have gone either way (we considered that the ref wanted the front seat of the bus back home!).  Oh dear, Ian, but give him his due, he kept his cool, shook hands with the referee and sauntered off the pitch, to our applause. 

Well done the Reserves, always entertaining, and good performances all round, with special mention to Zibi who gets left out of praise many times - today he had several good saves which drew applause from both sets of fans, notwithstanding the atrocious conditions underfoot and also at times from the heavens.

The whole game is on the Rangers Channel (Setanta) at 8.30pm tonight...

No it's not. I got all excited and Sky +'d it to watch later... and have now seen that it is Rangers U19 v. Dundee Utd U19  :020:

I shall keep an eye out for it though. Would've thought Rangers don't show their Reserve team losses??

Sorry RossP... i just scanned the schedules and noted Rangers Reserves - 8.30PM. I Sky +'d  it too...

I've just checked the Rangers TV schedules (something I never thought I'd say!) and the reserves game is being shown on Thursday at 5.45 and again at 8.15.

I think their production team need a couple of days to edit the footage to portray a 5-0 win for them.

Not sure many Rangers fans would have been watching the rerun of the reserves game this evening!

I've just watched it. The overall standard was lower than I expected, but the sodden pitch wouldn't have helped.

The lad Ritchie Hart looked our best prospect. Rory was very poor  :007: