FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Anyone with a claim to fame?

SMEE

:021:

yessss my claim to fame was  the first person EVER and most probably the last lol to PROPOSE ON DAFC.net - the daft bugger aka GroovyDave said yes.  :rotflmao:

I heard that dishes were being thrown in the Yngwie household not long after ;)

Buffy x

I was on Your Call twice in our first season in the SPL, the first time about 4 weeks into the season when I called to see if Jim thought we would stay up and the second time towards the end of that season to basically get it up him cause he said that he thought we were going down.

Our primary football team (cradlehall) played football with Tony Blair down at Caley Stadium in some PR thing that got us on the front page of most papers.

My foot was shown on Have I Got News For You as I sloted a penalty past him  :crazy07:

Played football in the same 5-a-side team as both Roy Aitken and Bobby Lennox on separate visits to "Butlitz" in Ayr on childhood holidays. Celtic had the contract for providing one player at the end of each week for an 'exhibition' game and I was lucky enough to be chosen in the exhibition squad on two occasions  :003: Roy Aitken was a young player at the time and Lennox was there the second time as the main squad was playing in Europe that week.

I remember those days well.  Bobby Lennox was quite a regular attender.  We used to go every year on the last week of the season, finals week for all competitions.  I have a photo somewhere of me (wearing a red and black jumper  :003: ) with Roy Aitken and Bobby Lennox.

Taking part in the ICT - BT commercial a few years back. few of the other guys there as well.

:clapping03: :clapping03:

That was a fun day and all for a few seconds of an advert.  :clapping03: :clapping03:

I've been an extra with my Rolls Royce on a BBC programme called Rockface and of course I endured a whole season on the Setanta advert last year. 

I have a chauffeur company, so I have met a few 'celebs'.  Most recently Groove Armada and DAFT PUNK over the weekend of Rockness last year. 

On holiday in Tuscany last year we sheltered in a Cathedral doorway from a thunderstorm in the main square in Siena, we had a picnic and a bottle of wine with George Bushes secretary (one of them )  she tried to tell us he was a lot more intelligent then he appears....  :rotflmao:.

Interviewed on Setanta outside the Pitt when Brew came first time around.

Waited table on Charlton Heston and his family. Miserable sh!te left a 5p tip.

Had a drink or two with Charles Bannerman and have met yon famous lady who done the SPL advert for Setanta :023:

prince philip came on a royal visit to glasgow when i was about 10 and was in the park near where i lived.  we were shown in a shot when he was walking through the park...

was on pop quiz on radio 1 when i was 16 and met 'fluff' freeman

been on off the ball talking about 'that game' and mock chops  :003:

on your call talking about that divin cheatin ging  :004:

had my photo taken with john rowbotham, gordon smith and the lovely willie young (all at different times!)  :001:

met some famous footballers who have all played or worked for ict

and some lady that said she was in an advert on setanta... :016:

if you can see my avatar i met the marvelous velvet revolver *swoon*

oh - and the fantastically talented mr jack bruce  :022: :022:

The creme de la creme..?

certainly was! but i did notice he had small feet....

:015:  Never a good sign.... I've always been grateful for my size 12 tootsies....!!

The creme de la creme..?

certainly was! but i did notice he had small feet....

:015:  Never a good sign.... I've always been grateful for my size 12 tootsies....!!

one thing about me JB - never kiss and tell!!!  :003: