FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Go on Stephen

tm4tj

I had a little dabble on Hendry on Betfair before the tournament started at 45/1. Can you believe these odds?  I also successfully bet on him at 6/1 to win his first round match when he was 9-7 down.  No doubt I'll have another bet or two as the O'Sullivan match progresses.  So far Hendry is looking after me well!

Guest couchpotato

CMIB, Yer doing well with yer nostalgia betting after Lyle in the masters and now getting a good run out from Hendry, I'd say the 45/1 reflected his chances of winning this tourney at the start but fair play to him for getting this far and good luck to him tomorrow.

CMIB, Yer doing well with yer nostalgia betting after Lyle in the masters and now getting a good run out from Hendry, I'd say the 45/1 reflected his chances of winning this tourney at the start but fair play to him for getting this far and good luck to him tomorrow.

I must have put the mockers on him by talking about him!  He has just lost all 8 frames this morning.  Even I can't see him overturning that deficit, so I'll keep my money in my pocket.

He took a battering this morning, every mistake punished by a very fluent Rocket, he unfortunately looks unstoppable on this form.

That referee's a bit of alright....

I'd let her chalk my cue anytime... :014:

wow , is len ganley still around...............nah seriously i think she's a bit of a munter close up

if the river runs red use the dirt track instead.............i'll pot her brown.........lol