FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Ian Vigurs

RiG

I was under the impression he came to us as a youngster when Elgin closed down their youth program a couple of years ago ???

I was under the impression he came to us as a youngster when Elgin closed down their youth program a couple of years ago ???

thats what i thought, upon the closure of their youth system we signed 3 (iirc) youngsters of Vigurs was one of them. Good move if you ask me

That is correct.

Guest birdog

He scored a cracking goal on Saturday - definitely a lad to hang on to and develop his talent.

:clapping03: :022: :021:

He played excellently the whole time he was involved, time to start tying up our young guns on long term contracts.

I thought I had seen his name connected to one of the old firm before and the article on Wikipedie confirms this.

**Iain Vigurs (born 7 May 1988 in Aberdeen) is a Scottish footballer currently playing for Scottish Premier League side Inverness Caledonian Thistle.

Before signing for ICT he played for Elgin City in the Third Division, playing over 20 times after making his debut aged 15. Before signing for Elgin he played in the youth teams of Celtic. He has also represented Scotland at under-19 level.**