FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Summer transfer targets

Doofer

I trying to think of a new thing for my signature!!

I'm sure there was a song I had to sing at assembly in primary school, that seems suitable for the pictures:

"He was so wide you couldn't get round him

So high you couldn't get over him..."

??

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest TinCanFan

It's unlikely it would happen but it would be great if ICT tried to get someone like Kasper Schmeichel in on loan.  He seems to be going on loan to loads of clubs at the moment.  Also I always rated Dorus de Vries, even though he had a big blooper at TCS.  I think he's at Swansea now.  But one person who may well be willing to come to ICT is Mark Bosnich.  He's drifted away from footy over the last couple of years and is currently training with QPR and trying to back into the game.  I heard that he would be willing to move anywhere.  Sign him up I say.

It's unlikely it would happen but it would be great if ICT tried to get someone like Kasper Schmeichel in on loan.  He seems to be going on loan to loads of clubs at the moment.  Also I always rated Dorus de Vries, even though he had a big blooper at TCS.  I think he's at Swansea now.  But one person who may well be willing to come to ICT is Mark Bosnich.  He's drifted away from footy over the last couple of years and is currently training with QPR and trying to back into the game.  I heard that he would be willing to move anywhere.  Sign him up I say.
i would imagine bosnich wages would be lots more than even nicalues wage

Guest TinCanFan

Who is next....... ronaldinho?

Nah, he's off to Man City apparently.

And anyway on Bosnich, he was recently linked to Walsall and Grays Athletic and I am pretty sure he would come to a team like ICT, though wages may be the only problem.

• 2 months later...