FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Toronto v Colorado

Have to say I've been more impressed with this Toroto performance than I've ever seen from the MLS, the quality of games I've seen in the past has been literally laughable but TFC are playing with a bit of pace and focus so well done to them, 3-0 just now and they arent slowing down.

:015: Tam Macanus is on the deck again, the guys useless but the commentators have been hyping his career something rotten.

3-1 final score and it was fun ....... should be some pictures up soon on our "other site" .... tfcpics.com

Thats TFC still undefeated at home this season ... 5 wins, 2 draws ........ shame we cannot win away from home (sound familiar !!!). Next week another win hopefully ..... TFC V Kansas ... with Big Stu in attendance  :004:

No MLS teams in Alberta ... or the rest of Canada for that matter .... Vancouver, Montreal are pushing to get in and who knows there might also be a Calgary team someday, but for now its just TFC. Alberta is a long way from Toronto !