FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Sunday Mail Predictions

Ivy League

BBC Predictions

Billy Dodds and Chick Young have us as their pick to go down.

If Brewster has any sense he'll print these predictions off and stick them round the dressing room, can't see the boys taking to kindly to being told they are the worst team in the league and could give them that bit of fighting spirit that was so evidently lacking last season.

After reading the "experts" opinions, I beginning to develop a bit of a siege mentality similar to our first season in the SPL.

But Pat Nevin and Murdo MacLeod think we can stay up so thats good enough for me :rotflmao:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking at his in depth reasoning for our imminent drop certainly gives you food for thought - "Inverness have been in the SPL for a while and it is getting more difficult for them to stay up."

Fantastic reasoning as ever from Chick. I can't mind what Dodds said but I think it was something equally daft. I wouldn't be worried by what they say. Out of the 4 Pat Nevin normally speaks the most sense.

There's little doubt this is going to be a tough season for Caley Thistle and we shouldn't run away with the idea that our cushion against relegation is Hamilton Accies. A Gretna for the 2008/2009 season they certainly are not.

Good luck to the team, the fans and the manager.

:rotflmao:

I found myself having a wee laugh at my own expense earlier today.

Was going through the papers and online reading about all these people who have us tipped for the drop and was getting more than a little worked up about it. It was about that moment where I was about to start throwing the papers around that my sister pointed out to me that I had been complaining that if we didn't get our act in order then we would be relegation favourites.....and I had to point out to her that it was ok for me to say it as an ICT fan, but that all these so called "experts" hadn't got a clue what they were on about.

So their you have it....double standards on my part, and as much as I might agree with any ICT fan who thinks we could struggle, god help any non-ICT fans who dares to suggest it.

:rotflmao:

Fantastic reasoning as ever from Chick. I can't mind what Dodds said but I think it was something equally daft. I wouldn't be worried by what they say. Out of the 4 Pat Nevin normally speaks the most sense.

If we follow Chicks reasoning then surely one of the OF are the more likely for the drop. \they've been there even longer