FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

In the words of the Clash.....

Bronson

In my opinion he should go and should never have been given a second chance. I am extremely concerned as i believe we will be bottom of the league in 2 weeks.

For those who continue to support Brewster, what would it take for you to believe its time for a change?

Brewsters supporters will say, "But we're only losing by a single goal." - Well thats ok then when we finish bottom and get relegated its ok providing its only by one goal we lost everygame.

Others will say "Well who would you want in to replace him" That's not the point - The point is that Brewster is not the man for the job.

If the results are not coming and he is not getting the max from the team then he should go before the damage is irrepairable.

Our most successful manager was Pele, who would have thought so at the time of his appointment.

Your number's up Brewster, Time to go.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't say either of you are wrong. I dont believe any manager should get a second chance. Once gone should be forgotten. What I do think though is this.........we have a fairly new team. Some good players among them. They haven't quite gelled yet but I believe they will. This would be the wrong time to make changes at the top so I think he should stay...........at least till january.

Stole my thunder or saved ma erse Brosnon: Yet another case of I told ya so - probably apprecaited by most apart from the YMCA chanting Ralf Milne.

Brewster was a brilliant player and a great fitness coach - he left us in the mire to go to the Arabs - we gave him pelters fer that - he (and Savage and Niculae) fecked up CC and this club - that was a BIG mistake from day ! - which was PLANNED fer six months - "old feckin school" - the old background management buddies and the cheap feckin option - MISTAKE.

Clearly he lost the dressing room last season and lost the respect of the senior players - especially NICULAE - Brew thought he was bigger - and then he flexed his muscles with dargo, Rankin ( extra muscle), wyness, bayne and even the mercenary - it was Brew who fecked him off in the end.

His selections and tactics at the end of last season were deplorable - shocking.

But I bit the bullet and tried to support him - this season he has been tactically INEPT again on sevral occasions - dont ask me to say where cos I have pointed them out game after game - and most actually agree with me.

Get rid of the **** or we are going down - Do it on Monday before he fecks up another cup run possibility - or lets hope the players play fer the badge and the fans rather than their two faced bosses

We have no goalscorers of SPL quality and we have no solid defenders of SPL quality. I fear the writing is on the wall for ICT. Just how long do we have to 'keep the faith with Brewster' before the facts actually start to bite?

Clearly he lost the dressing room last season and lost the respect of the senior players - especially NICULAE - Brew thought he was bigger - and then he flexed his muscles with dargo, Rankin ( extra muscle), wyness, bayne and even the mercenary - it was Brew who fecked him off in the end.

That is not true, Brewster never lost the respect of Niculae and he played no part in him leaving I know that for a fact

That is not true, Brewster never lost the respect of Niculae and he played no part in him leaving I know that for a fact

:rotflmao: :018: ;) :lol: :015: :D :thumb04: That was the "word" before he left !!!!!

Some of us know the truth - Niculae is partially the legal cause that debars the truth from being told - spill the beans or shut yer Eastern european erse lickin gob.

Go on - why did the Mercenary go ??

:rotflmao: :018: ;) :lol: :015: :D :thumb04: That was the "word" before he left !!!!!

Some of us know the truth - Niculae is partially the legal cause that debars the truth from being told - spill the beans or shut yer Eastern european erse lickin gob.

Why when someone disagrees with what you say, or expose that you dont have all the inside info you claim to have ,you just resort to insulting people,, really it beats me why the mods let you continue on this site.

The reason Marius left will be revealed very soon I cant say anything at the moment as the matter is currently with the legal people

Edited by stevico1

I don't expect him to be sacked anytime soon.

My fear is that by the time it comes to sacking him, our season will be over and we will be cast adrift at the bottom.

So I think we will be sacrificing our spl status to keep Brewster in a job, which will end in tears anyway.

I don't expect him to be sacked anytime soon.

My fear is that by the time it comes to sacking him, our season will be over and we will be cast adrift at the bottom.

So I think we will be sacrificing our spl status to keep Brewster in a job, which will end in tears anyway.

I think you are right I do not think this board will sack him

As most on this site know Brewsters biggest problem is his ego. That is why Parky "left"( he was actually asked to leave so i believe), he couldnt handle Donald being more knowledgable about the game than him. Thats why he got Malky back against the whole squads wishes.

As most on this site know Brewsters biggest problem is his ego. That is why Parky "left"( he was actually asked to leave so i believe), he couldnt handle Donald being more knowledgable about the game than him. Thats why he got Malky back against the whole squads wishes.

Not true..........why Parky left had nothing to do with Brew............more to do with a much higher regime.

Not true..........why Parky left had nothing to do with Brew............more to do with a much higher regime.

I know for a fact Parky was pushed, him and Brew never got on. Why? Cos he is a control freak!

Guest WynessLegend

I think the best thing about this thread is that it truly shows

just how ill-informed and ignorant the mouthy anti-Brewster camp are.

With the current SPL set-up there is only one certainty for the 10 non-OF teams.

We WILL be relegated at some point.

This season looks like being a close one for a good number of teams and, who knows, it COULD be us.

We are a club who manage its limited resources well -

please do not confuse bad management with our inability to buy success and to attract players of proven quality

at the peak of their game.

Brewster has made a number of promising signings.

To give us hope of success we need a support who will get behind the manager and players

giving them encouragement and a bit of belief.

What we do not need is a support who call for the managers head at every defeat

or a support who boo their team off the field on a day when conditions make the result a lottery.

I think the best thing about this thread is that it truly shows

just how ill-informed and ignorant the mouthy anti-Brewster camp are.

With the current SPL set-up there is only one certainty for the 10 non-OF teams.

We WILL be relegated at some point.

This season looks like being a close one for a good number of teams and, who knows, it COULD be us.

We are a club who manage its limited resources well -

please do not confuse bad management with our inability to buy success and to attract players of proven quality

at the peak of their game.

Brewster has made a number of promising signings.

To give us hope of success we need a support who will get behind the manager and players

giving them encouragement and a bit of belief.

What we do not need is a support who call for the managers head at every defeat

or a support who boo their team off the field on a day when conditions make the result a lottery.

:rotflmao:

And for those who think I know nothing think common denominator.................Age...High School......Caol....Fort William

Think its time you pulled head out your arse Mr Legend.

So now your saying that even if we get relegated, you think Brewster has done a good job!!

I am under no illusions that we may well be relegated, we have no divine right to be in this league and the sooner that is realised the better. All the more reason to get rid of our clueless manager. I would rather go back to division 1 with a manager that knows his arse from his elbow.

Please enlighten me to your reasons for suggesting that Brewster IS the man for the job.

Remember where we were when he took over Bronson?? His signings have been hit and miss, but with our limited budget and poor scouting system this was likely to happen. We have a young team out there and inconsistency is a result of this. I believe Brewster knows what he wants from the team, its just taking time to gel. Judge him at the end of the season I say.

Remember where we were when he took over Bronson?? His signings have been hit and miss, but with our limited budget and poor scouting system this was likely to happen. We have a young team out there and inconsistency is a result of this. I believe Brewster knows what he wants from the team, its just taking time to gel. Judge him at the end of the season I say.

Poor scouting system? Thats how he found Zadi, Rooney, Essen

I would say to that - remember where Dundee United were when he left them. I fear we are headed in the same direction. His record at Tannadice was truly appalling, where injury dictated he was Brewster the manager, as opposed to player manager. His home record with us, just 5 wins in 10 months, is completely unacceptable and in truth is relegation material. We find ourselves with no experienced striker, a defence seemingly incapable of keeping a clean sheet, and shall we say "strained relationships" between the management team and several players. Hoping for the best, but fearing the worst.

:018: ;) :lol: :015: :D :P :thumb04: That was the "word" before he left !!!!!

Why when someone disagrees with what you say, or expose that you dont have all the inside info you claim to have ,you just resort to insulting people,, really it beats me why the mods let you continue on this site.

The reason Marius left will be revealed very soon I cant say anything at the moment as the matter is currently with the legal people

And I am barred from doing so as well - I resort to insulting tawts like you cos YOU are part of the system that keeps it all secret from the ordinary fan when it should be out in the open from the beginning - and the reason why the mercenary left will always have two sides - but the word mercenary says it all at the end - but he was well fecked before that as well before that - but - HEY - you lot keep it to yourselves and have a legal battle about what should be said and revealed - just leave the loyal fans in the dark as per feckin usual.

I dont give a **** about the feckin lazy Eastern European anymore - he is feckin history.

Oh Alex :rotflmao: Brew was part of that regime !!!!!!!!!!!!

:thumb04: :018: ;) :lol: :015: :D :rotflmao: That was the "word" before he left !!!!!

And I am barred from doing so as well - I resort to insulting tawts like you cos YOU are part of the system that keeps it all secret from the ordinary fan when it should be out in the open from the beginning - and the reason why the mercenary left will always have two sides - but the word mercenary says it all at the end - but he was well fecked before that as well before that - but - HEY - you lot keep it to yourselves and have a legal battle about what should be said and revealed - just leave the loyal fans in the dark as per feckin usual.

I dont give a **** about the feckin lazy Eastern European anymore - he is feckin history.

its you that keeps bringing him up not me, you portray yourself as an clever man, if that is the case you would understand that as the case is going through the legal channels comments about it cant be made.

By the way you can insult me all you want , insults from somebody with your mindset really dont bother me, to be honest I pity you

I am a clever man - and I am a careful man - and that is why I am so pissed off that the TRUTH is hidden and forbidden to be shared fer legal reasons - and I am shackled as well.

You are the voice of the Mercenary - I KNOW his position - why are you sitting on the fence - tell this forum how you represent the lazy ******* - I goad to push you but you are evidently stuck up Orions erse.

I like you - I respect the Judas Mercenary - although he has taken advantage of this club and this club are trying to **** him up in retaliation.

Tell the truth to this forum - It will NOT come out in the end - It will come out in two feckin versions - as you know only too well - and as far as I am concerned - it will be who to believe in the end.

Let Marius spill the beans asap - and risk the spondoolachs (know what I mean??) - and lets get this GREAT LITTLE CLUB living again.