FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Caley D - ICT scorecard

culduthel

Caley D in response to my post on 28th Sept. ref. setting up a poll and establishing a Caley Thistle Scorecard (i.e. what constitutes success for ICT for people on this site ). You indicated you thought it was worth exploring when things calmed down for you. What are the chances of doing something? I think it is worth doing now more than ever given the wild'ly differing levels of expectation from posters recently.

Caley D in response to my post on 28th Sept. ref. setting up a poll and establishing a Caley Thistle Scorecard (i.e. what constitutes success for ICT for people on this site ). You indicated you thought it was worth exploring when things calmed down for you. What are the chances of doing something? I think it is worth doing now more than ever given the wild'ly differing levels of expectation from posters recently.

My thoughts on success for ICT based on current circumstances.

ICT is a business, so a year on year increase in profit.

For me, a week on week improvement in entertainment.

There needs to be a balance between the two or one will suffer drastically.

Simple.