FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

League form

Stevie

Believe it or not I'm not particularly pro the current management but I'm certainly not agin them, but as Ive said before I feel fans have unrealistic expectations of ICT and it's obviously generating disillusionment with Brewster and co.

So I had a wee look at the official site, which has a superb statistical section , to see just how bad things were.

Here is how things were looking after the club had played 13 games in each of our premier league campaigns.

POINTS TOTAL AFTER 13 GAMES.

2008/09...14

2007/08...10

2006/07...19 *

2005/06...14

2004/05...12

* in season 2006/07 ICT, after game 13, went on a 7 game run in which they collected just 2(two) points.

So it looks like things are actually slightly better than normal !! :rotflmao:

For me, the points on the board have very little to do with it, what I'm fed up of is the fact that what we have is a team who are constantly failing to produce their best and I place blame for that at the feet of the manager because his formations and tactics are hindering them.

If you have a team playing to their potential, then there's little room for criticism as you can't ask anything more of them. That's what I want to be witnessing at ICT.

There's no way of knowing if things might have been any different had we played games differently, but at least we would be able to say that we gave it our best shot....right now, I don't think we can say that and until we can, then all the statistical analysis in the world counts for diddly squat IMO.

A very good post Stevie.

Like you I want to give all at ICT my support & the facts that you highlight speak for themselves. Hardly the clubs darkest hour as some doom merchants would have us believe.

Could this topic possibly silence the anti-brew brigade for 5 minutes?