FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Scottish Cup 4th round draw

Alex MacLeod

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

love your optimism tm4tj :rotflmao: .... if we can get past them on the 10th then great ... if it goes to a replay, I fear for us given the "history" of cup ties between us.

Piece of cake. We will stuff them good and proper. Nice tie to start our cup run.

Hmmm... seem to remember watching the last cup between the Thistles in yer dodgy arms, well pissed off that night.

Hope we do better this time, i hate the wee jobby Mcoll.

What a bunch o' fearties.............

With good reason - think that last game between the teams is one of the most depressing performances I've ever seen by us. It was colder than a witch's teat and we barely created a chance all night. Given that Partick were a division lower than they are now and we were probably better then than we are now, it doesn't look too promising. For selfish reasons, of course, I wouldn't have minded this tie so much if it had been away...