FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

January who would like to see come & go?

Guest ict1994

Guest ict1994

who would lyk to see leave in January? and who to arrive?

out: Lionel Djebi-Zadi, Rory Mcallister, Barry Wilson

in: David McCracken, and an experienced forward but struggling to think of one

Yep, central defence a priority, experienced striker second. Could do with some more players in general to freshen things up in midfield. It's probably our strongest point but confidence is likely to be seeping away.

I expect our new signing will be Phil McGiure - you can hear it already. "Craig, are you disappointed with Inverness' lack of activity in the transfer window?" "No, getting Phil back will be like a new signing" (aye, but one that struggled to get a start at the beginning of the season)

Rory and Lionel taking up valuable space so they can go.

1 big centre back, Dave MacKay at Livingston would be ok or Darren Dods. The idea of Richie Byrne coming in didn't sound too bad either.

I think our crossing and distribution of the ball out wide is terrible so i think we need a wide player, Owen Morrison is without a club (ex Dunfermline) or Joe Hammill at Livingston as well. Could may'be try and get somone on loan from a Premiership club, a Sone Aluko kind of player. Heard Josh Walker was linked with a move here, he'd be good.

Up front, Keigan Parker and Richie Foran down south would be ok but probably very hard to tempt, Robbie Winters out in Brann...knowing Brewster he will probably try and sign someone like Dyron Daal. :rotflmao:

i'm getting a touch of deja vu on this forum.

Edited by ajsict92

who would lyk to see leave in January? and who to arrive?

Brewster, Mourinho

First thought when I opened this thread was how quickly will someone say Brewster? Surprised I had to scroll that far to see it :rotflmao:

Aside from Mourinho, it's pretty obvious a big, reliable central defender and some experience up front are needed

Guest CaleyJag94

I think that Brewster HAS to bring in somebody tall, experienced and a magnet to the ball. Basically himself as a player. If he's not got the cash then fair enough, loan or somebody out of contract?

Guest Muir-Jaggie

Ins

Defenders: Scott Wilson (Dunfermline)

Chris Innes (Livingston)

Strikers: Steven Milne (St Johnstone)

Robbie Winters (SK Brann)

Outs

Fraser, Lionel, mcguire, barrowman & brewster

You know that might not be a bad solution for all three parties. The jump from the Second Division to the SPL clearly been too great at least at this time. Half a season sharpening himself up and regaining some confidence in the First Division might not be such a bad thing.