• Yes
    • No

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No he's a promising young manager who's brought a new level of professionalism to the club, is building a good team for the future and should be allowed to finish the job.

PS I don't think this forum is representative of the bulk of ICT fans. The mental health of certain posters on this forum (not to mention any names of course :rotflmao:) is questionable, particularly Craig Brewsters more obsessive, histrionic critics. It wouldn't take a rocket scientist to create multiple accounts and post the same OTT bullsh"t 1,000 times.

Most fans I talk to are p"ssed off with our home form but they also tend to be of the opinion that we've been very unlucky at times this season and aren't far off being a good team. I don't see any magicians waiting in the wings to magically transform us into world beaters overnight. It'll take time but I believe Brewsters descion to favour youth this season will reap rewards in the future. Take a step back, look at the big picture. We're only 4 points off the top 6.

It wouldn't take a rocket scientist to create multiple accounts and post the same OTT bullsh"t 1,000 times.

Much in the same way as those who wanted to increase the support for the man might create more than one account to argue things the other way???

It wouldn't take a rocket scientist to create multiple accounts and post the same OTT bullsh"t 1,000 times.

Much in the same way as those who wanted to increase the support for the man might create more than one account to argue things the other way???

Totally agreed and to be honest i do think around 75% of fans to want Brewster to go

No he's a promising young manager who's brought a new level of professionalism to the club, is building a good team for the future and should be allowed to finish the job.

PS I don't think this forum is representative of the bulk of ICT fans. The mental health of certain posters on this forum (not to mention any names of course :rotflmao:) is questionable, particularly Craig Brewsters more obsessive, histrionic critics. It wouldn't take a rocket scientist to create multiple accounts and post the same OTT bullsh"t 1,000 times.

Most fans I talk to are p"ssed off with our home form but they also tend to be of the opinion that we've been very unlucky at times this season and aren't far off being a good team. I don't see any magicians waiting in the wings to magically transform us into world beaters overnight. It'll take time but I believe Brewsters descion to favour youth this season will reap rewards in the future. Take a step back, look at the big picture. We're only 4 points off the top 6.

Firstly apologies to the OP and the mods for taking this a little off topic.

DBS you are quite clearly smoking something. In what way has he brought a new level of professionalism? Do you even understand what that means? What was wrong with the "professionalism" before Brewster arrived (again)?

So far he has had three good signings in Esson, Rooney and Imrie. He has signed three non-footballers in Djebi-Zadi, Barrowman and McGuire. He has got rid of Rankin, Park, Wyness and Bayne. In what way does this constitute building a good team for the future? I can't even begin to comprehend how you've arrived at these conclusions...

Do you honestly think that one person has created multiple accounts to post a similar opinion about a no-hope manager? I'm no psychologist, but I'd call that paranoid schizophrenia.

Edited by Jay_7

regarding multiple accounts: whilst it is true to say that someone with a reasonable level of technical knowledge could create and run several accounts undetected, the truth of the matter is that its not something most users do. Due to recent spammer activity surrounding various forum software packages, we put several checks in place that automatically flag up suspicious accounts to site admin and there have been none recently that warranted further action.

PS - another reminder ....... the correct format of a post in this thread is YES/NO + a one line answer if you feel the need

Yes.

Great striker, poor coach, suspect man-manager, dire tactician, laughable PR man, dreadful scouting credentials, too delusional to go, must be shown the door.

That just fits on one line if you work on the resolution, but I'd not room for Igor :rotflmao:

Edited by 4ize

After he left us for Utd and came back then he was always going to be in for a rough time if/when things got sticky, if the board didn't appreciate that then there is something far wrong.

The performances are woeful and the tactics even worse, the players seem to be lacking the fight and determination that is so much part of the club.

Time to go, taxi for Brewster.