SACK THE BOARD

TopSix

38 minutes ago, Fraz said:

For all the folk who wanted Cameron to go how are folk feeling about the changes in the board?

I think it's quite interesting that the folk who are, at least on Twitter anyway, disgusted that Foran was canned are the same ones celebrating Cameron leaving the club. Seems like they can't see the link between the two...

• Agree 4

• 2 months later...

As far as I am aware we cannot "sack the board" but at the very least we should expect them to put their head above the parapet and give us some clue about their thinking and vision for the club. This is long overdue but since the days of George Fraser and Kenny Cameron, through to our present Chairman and board, they seem genuinely clueless. If they do not have a vision for the club and a plan to get us there, they should go now.

On today's performance we're going down to League 1, it'll be catastrophic and I doubt we'll come back up. Part time football on the horizon and the long-term sustainability of the club in question. Big issues. Time for change now. 

Barring individual resignations the only way to change this board is for shareholders to register a vote of no confidence but there is no point  if we don't have sufficient votes to get rid. Does a turkey vote for Christmas? Do we have replacements? From my limited knowledge the only guy I would probably keep would be David Cameron but he also has strong connections with Sutherland which imho is a negative. We are in SERIOUS trouble and the sooner these people admit to their incompetence the better. It is their duty to either offer genuine , manageable  solutions or do the honourable thing and stand aside.

• Agree 1

Best statement we've had for a while, which isn't saying much, but it is well written and does try to address several areas of concern.

Apart from the change at the top, the most significant point is that £500,000 is to be invested to clear the debt we racked up trying to stay up last season and to go towards this season's operating loss. Doesn't say who is putting in the money, though.

5 minutes ago, Yngwie said:

Best statement we've had for a while, which isn't saying much, but it is well written and does try to address several areas of concern.

Apart from the change at the top, the most significant point is that £500,000 is to be invested to clear the debt we racked up trying to stay up last season and to go towards this season's operating loss. Doesn't say who is putting in the money, though.

matthew_spinelli_orion.jpg

• Funny 1

Worrying times to be an ICT fan, can't recall so much pessimism from on and off the pitch. Our manager apparently quoted as saying that 'Ayr and Raith are bigger teams than us and they've been relegated to league 1.'Is this where we are at so soon after winning the cup and European adventure. Our club has never (until now) lacked ambition. Even if sometimes it was misplaced or unreal ambition we always aimed above our perceived station.