FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

mike smith response

TSTtiger

i sent a long reply to the cut and paste response we were all sent by mike smith regarding our email plea for board action on the ongoing destruction of our football club by craig brewster and co. just bothered to check my email and noticed this little gem from mike smith which will hopefully help restore some confidence.....................

Thankyou for your response.obviously we all have the same objective of wanting the club to be successful.we had good recent displays against kilmarnock & celtic and lets all hope we do the same today against aberdeen.

yours in sport

mike

:o

i sent a long reply to the cut and paste response we were all sent by mike smith regarding our email plea for board action on the ongoing destruction of our football club by craig brewster and co. just bothered to check my email and noticed this little gem from mike smith which will hopefully help restore some confidence.....................

Thankyou for your response.obviously we all have the same objective of wanting the club to be successful.we had good recent displays against kilmarnock & celtic and lets all hope we do the same today against aberdeen.

yours in sport

mike

:o

PR at its best :rotflmao:

in fairness to mr smith he has at least replied and i'd find it hard to defend whats obviously a shambles and so we get a fairly bland waffle of a reply.what gets me is the email should be from a board member but they cant even lower themselves to talk to the fans directly

in fairness to mr smith he has at least replied and i'd find it hard to defend whats obviously a shambles and so we get a fairly bland waffle of a reply.what gets me is the email should be from a board member but they cant even lower themselves to talk to the fans directly

In all fairness a feckin numpty could have typed that - it is pathetic and yet another two fingers to the fans.

Where the hell has he been? Because its certainly not at the TCS... waste of a feckin email the board clearly dont give a hoot about the fans and thats putting it nicely, if they did they'd see that a clear majority wants that gutless waste of time to hot foot it out of the club. Id honestly take anyone in favour of him at present...