FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

ICT statistics

Kirishima

As a percentage, ICT have won 25%, drawn 10% and lost 65% of their matches this season.

At home we have a 0% record of clean sheets.

Any other statistics from this season? Corners won, goals won from, goals conceded from etc etc.

Can anyone find out other actual statistics to chew on?

http://www.scotprem.com/content/default.as...home_Statistics

Season : 2008 / 09 2007 / 08 2006 / 07 2005 / 06 2004 / 05 2003 / 04 2002 / 03 Category : League table Attendance (Total) Attendance (Average) Attendance (Highest game) Attendance (Lowest game) Current form Assists Top scorers Shooting (club) Shooting (player) Discipline Red (club) Discipline Yellow (club) Discipline Red (player) Discipline Yellow (player) Clean sheet (keeper) Clean sheet (team)

Shooting (club)Team Shots On Target

Aberdeen 161 76

Celtic 267 156

Dundee Utd 182 88

Falkirk 171 75

Hamilton 148 58

Hearts 175 93

Hibernian 219 100

Inverness CT 189 84

Kilmarnock 127 66

Motherwell 171 91

Rangers 301 152

St Mirren 164 78

Brewster : Manager has 0% support from fans, but 100% support from Board.

0% from fans not strictly true. There were 4 ladies, of various ages, behind me on saturday, who tried to get a chorus of "there's only one craig Brewster" going after Tokley scored with no success or support from anyone else.

These were the only fans supporting Brewster at the game on saturday

0% from fans not strictly true. There were 4 ladies, of various ages, behind me on saturday, who tried to get a chorus of "there's only one craig Brewster" going after Tokley scored with no success or support from anyone else.

Think you missed the end of the song - Theres only one Craig Brewster ---- He a feckin clown, hes taking us down - were walking in a Brewster blunderland.

ICT are 4th for shots at goal....behind Rangers, Celtic and Hibs.

Surprising, so we are creative or we aren't? Playing with 1 up front that surprises me

Those statistics are misleading as they go all the way back to 2002. Be a bit different if it was back to 2007 Eh?

It might just be a laydeez thing, as my wife, gawd love her, feels very sorry for him and the way that everyone hates him. She is oblivious to the reasons, and thinks foottball is a "horrible sport".

They were Motherwell supporters in the wrong bit ya dafty!! :rotflmao:

Yup, you said it, 5th Stand.

As for feeling sorry for Brewster... he's brought all this on himself. I feel sorry for the players who have had to put up with his cluelessness day in day out for the past 16 months, and I feel sorry for the people with season tickets who have had to endure endless atrocious home performances.

At least we have the best disciplinary record according to the Daily Record! That is down to the fact that we cant get near the opposition to foul them in the first place!!!!!!!

Positive side - If we stay the best we could get a European spot in the fair play league. Well done Craig, I am backing you now. NOT.

Brewster, Brewster GTF...

Brewster GTF!

Toronto FC has been a bit of a nightmare on the pitch, but great fun off it (sound familiar?). However, it IS just the first two seasons of existence we are talking about and the way that MLS works, it is hard for an "expansion team" to do well immediately.

2007 (Season 1) P30 W6 D7 L17 F25 A49 PTS25 (last in Eastern conference, Last overall)

2008 (Season 2) P30 W9 D8 L13 F34 A43 PTS35 (last in Eastern conference, 12th overall [out of 14])

At the end of season 1, Coach Mo Johnston was punted upstairs to a director of football role and replaced by John Carver.

At the end of season 2 a few players were lost and the big signing so far has been Dwayne DeRosario. A DP is also rumoured to be coming in for Season 3 (names like Nuno Gomes, Luis Figo and others have been mentioned) but it is clear that with the sale of Maurice Edu to Rangers, more than a million dollars in "allocation money" that must be spent (or it is lost), and several high ranking draft picks that TFC might step up a gear this season ......

Marius Niculae was top of the SPL individual shots on goal stats but most of the time he couldn't hit a barn door with a banjo. Quantity doesn't mean anything unless it's accompanied by quality.

Most of the shots being from beyond 20 yards given the fact he often had little support/service. Much the same as we're seeing at the moment.