FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Experienced Players?

SMEE

"With promises from Club Chairman George Fraser that substantial investment will be made during this transfer window, with the focus being on experience, then it could be a busy January."

So.....where are they i ask? Neither of the Hibs Pair fit that description and neither does Mihadjuks in my opinion. I know its early days.....but i cant see us signing many more players. Is Mihadjuk here coz Pressley aint coming?

Edited by SMEE

24 days left. You can also only buy or offer deals to those who are available.

I think Pressley is the "experience" we are/were hoping for and he has yet to give a final answer (although NO seems more likely with each passing day). We also havent signed a striker so perhaps the search still continues.

They are going to say the investment is in the wages for these guys, despite the fact ICT probably are well within their old wage budget considering Niculae, Bayne, Wyness, Wilson, Dods, (Black and Cowie) have all left. I would imagine even that the wage bill is much less than last year even with these three new guys. "Significant investment" yet to be seen.

"With promises from Club Chairman George Fraser that substantial investment will be made during this transfer window, with the focus being on experience, then it could be a busy January."

So.....where are they i ask? Neither of the Hibs Pair fit that description and neither does Mihadjuks in my opinion. I know its early days.....but i cant see us signing many more players. Is Mihadjuk here coz Pressley aint coming?

:018: :rotflmao: :thumb04:

are you taking the pi55?

We had a Cameroon international playing today, a 28 year old Latvian playing in an alien country plus the other Latvian midfielder who is on trial here is very experienced - 30 caps. Let's be realistic.

Pressley was at the Alloa v Aberdeen game for one reason or another. I am assuming Pavels was signed because the signs of Pressley signing for us are slim. Brew will know him well from their time at Dundee United together.

We are giving Tony Dinning a trial and he is certainly experienced but we have intercepted him before he signed for a lower league conference team.

Give credit to the club not only signing three good players this week, but also getting their registration sorted out quickly. Michael Fraser looked more experienced today after his rest.

We had a Cameroon international playing today, a 28 year old Latvian playing in an alien country plus the other Latvian midfielder who is on trial here is very experienced - 30 caps. Let's be realistic.

Pressley was at the Alloa v Aberdeen game for one reason or another. I am assuming Pavels was signed because the signs of Pressley signing for us are slim. Brew will know him well from their time at Dundee United together.

We are giving Tony Dinning a trial and he is certainly experienced but we have intercepted him before he signed for a lower league conference team.

Give credit to the club not only signing three good players this week, but also getting their registration sorted out quickly. Michael Fraser looked more experienced today after his rest.

I wouldnt doubt why Pressley would choose Aberdeen before ICT what I would doubt is where the investment has come from , we are waiting !!!

I am pleased with the performances of our new signings (even though it was Partick), they all seemed to slot into the team very well which is going to be important over the next few games. We still need our experienced goalscorer but I will be very pleasantly surprised if we see the club signing many more players unless wages are freed up.

Don't replace Black before he goes.

Cowie's finished here. Give him a free transfer.

Loan out Zadi? Please! Or just give him away?

Cowie's finished here. Give him a free transfer.

why give him away when clubs are offering swaps for him,i think onc e his futures settle well see him back to his best

He's not performing so free his wage for a newbie while the window's open, on the face of it Brewster has managed to get 3 decent players already.