FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

2 certain ICT players

caleyrule

Please Brewster release Djebi-Zadi it got to the stage today i was actually feeling sorry for him he was trully shocking and everything he did it went wrong

And Ross County today surely have ended there interest in Andrew Barrowman after seeing his poor performance againist a first divison team to show that he must be a cracking second division level player

Guest BringBackBavidge

I get the feeling that Brewster was quite astute in giving Lionel 45 minutes.

He needed to be given a chance to show his worth - and now he has.

He's a likeable lad - but he failed and I fully expect him to be released.

As for Barrowlands - a risky signing and one that hasn't worked out. These things happen whoever the Manager is, particularly when there are very tight budgetary restraints. The fact that Prunty is now top scorer in Barrowland's division perhaps highlights our error.

How can you use "tight budgetary restraints" and "Barrowman" in the same sentence? :rotflmao:

We let proven players who were earning less go in order to bring the lad into the squad. That's not the actions of someone working to budgetary restraints.....it's someone blowing the pot on unproven (at this level) players.

There are lots of strikers in the SPL like Barrowman with scoring droughts. When Paul Richie arrived he had a torrid time. He left a hero. I have criticised Barrowman quite a bit but one or two goals and I think he will start scoring. Denzil and Dargs had long spells before breaking their ducks. To me Barrowman has worked very hard in the last two games and we should persevere with him. Today there was more activity and support up front and I believe he will come good.

Lionel will never make it at this level.

I've been critical of Barrowman before but I guess I was expecting a lot from him due to the chase and pay that the club have given him... BUT I do think he is a good player and more is still to come. I ask everyone to give him a little more time as I think he will come good!

I've been critical of Barrowman before but I guess I was expecting a lot from him due to the chase and pay that the club have given him... BUT I do think he is a good player and more is still to come. I ask everyone to give him a little more time as I think he will come good!

He'll have all the time in the world when we're back in the First Division.

I hope it doesn't come to that but I can see where people are coming from! Plus a lot jagger bombs may have screwed my judgement up right now and I may disagree with myself come the morning! We'll see!

:thumb04: Just not worked out for Lionel really has it, agree we would be better getting shot of him.

As for Barrowman, I think he could be a decent backup striker for us, with Rooney starting, the only thing that concerns me is his supposed wages though :rotflmao:

Plus a lot jagger bombs may have screwed my judgement up right now and I may disagree with myself come the morning! We'll see!

They truly are the Devil's drink :018: You will be struggling this morning i'm predicting.

:rotflmao: Just not worked out for Lionel really has it, agree we would be better getting shot of him.

As for Barrowman, I think he could be a decent backup striker for us, with Rooney starting, the only thing that concerns me is his supposed wages though :thumb04:

Plus a lot jagger bombs may have screwed my judgement up right now and I may disagree with myself come the morning! We'll see!

They truly are the Devil's drink :018: You will be struggling this morning i'm predicting.

With a 3 hour + bus trip back down to edinburgh, struggling is an understatement! ;) But as for what I wrote last I do think sticking with Barrowman would be good and agree with you ICTFCkev,

Guest BringBackBavidge

The fact that Prunty is now top scorer in Barrowland's division perhaps highlights our error.

Patronising or what? :rotflmao:

Personally, I'd go with the "what?" - but then, perhaps your English isn't particularly strong.

(Now, that IS patronising - you see the difference?)

Personally, I'd go with the "what?" - but then, perhaps your English isn't particularly strong.

Your knowledge of the English language is far better than mine, congratulations.

That is patronising.

Guest BringBackBavidge

Your knowledge of the English language is far better than mine, congratulations.

That is patronising.

Nice attempt, well done. However you are confusing patronising with sarcastic.

Don't worry, it's an easy mistake to make.

That is patronising.

Nice attempt, well done. However you are confusing patronising with sarcastic.

Don't worry, it's an easy mistake to make.

Whatever.

You're confusing me with someone who gives a sh!t.

As for Barrowlands - a risky signing and one that hasn't worked out. These things happen whoever the Manager is, particularly when there are very tight budgetary restraints. The fact that Prunty is now top scorer in Barrowland's division perhaps highlights our error.

How do you know that?

Guest BringBackBavidge

How do you know that?

By speaking to him and making my own personal assessment.

What a strange question to ask.

How do you know that?

By speaking to him and making my own personal assessment.

What a strange question to ask.

Just confirms what I said on another thread and I thought he didn't speak much English.

What a strange poster you are.

Lionels finished so thats that.

But Barrowman is not a bad player. He is a poacher but playing him up front alone is like playing a CD on a Record player...it just isn't going to work. He needs some sort of target man or creativity man up top with him to carve out his chances for him. Against Rangers he had to do everything himself and in the end only carved out one real chance for himself 20 yards from goal.

Against Partick i reckon it must have been a bit embarassing for Barrowman watching his tally get levelled by Filipe Morais in less than an hour. But Brewster needs to realise that using Barrowman the way he does ain't going to get goals. When he's been partnered with Rooney it doesn't work because they are far too similar and the reason he missed his chances on Saturday is because he has gone so long without a goal his confidence is shot imo.

Lionels finished so thats that.

But Barrowman is not a bad player. He is a poacher but playing him up front alone is like playing a CD on a Record player...it just isn't going to work.

You might get a certain amount of success if you replaced the stylus with an appropriate read head!!!

He needs some sort of target man or creativity man up top with him to carve out his chances for him. Against Rangers he had to do everything himself and in the end only carved out one real chance for himself 20 yards from goal.

Against Partick i reckon it must have been a bit embarassing for Barrowman watching his tally get levelled by Filipe Morais in less than an hour. But Brewster needs to realise that using Barrowman the way he does ain't going to get goals. When he's been partnered with Rooney it doesn't work because they are far too similar and the reason he missed his chances on Saturday is because he has gone so long without a goal his confidence is shot imo.

Agree to a certain extent, and it all comes back to something I said a while back.....we're trying to fit players into a system instead of looking at a system to fit the players.