CAPTION COMP !!!!

CaleyJulz

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gringo Jnr: Hello how are you?

CCC: I'm fine yourself?

Gringo Jnr: Aye okay. Listen I was just wondering. I think you're really pretty and I'd really like to sleep with you but I'm not sure if you would want to sleep with me. I was wondering though if I could make it worth your while? I'd pay you £1 million if you slept with me?

CCC: *Thinks* Well......yeah, you're not that bad and I guess the £1 million would be handy.

Gringo Jnr: Interesting. Would you sleep with me for 1p?

CCC: What? You cheeky bassa! Why are you asking me that?

Gringo Jnr: Well we've established you're a prostitute now I'm just haggling over the price!

This would lead to the reaction shown above!  ;)

Rig you dont want to see the rest of the pics belive you and me some are well dodgy of our mad nights out !!!  O h i do have a funny one with laurz note pad but not sure weather to put it on here as it has a bad word that ya can make out on it.

Guest Lauraness

oooo gosh at least we didnt go too mad this time.....did i tell you about the mad american who showed us a tequila stuntman ..... wot a loon

TWIT TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You changed the pictures that were posted originaly :-. The first ones were a bit more risky should we say ;D

I have worse but aint putting them on the site you lads might get over excited !!!