FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

CAPTION COMP !!!!

CaleyJulz

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

actually the first pic was CCC's reaction to the question 'do you take it up the.....'

hehehehehehehehe

cannae remember what we were on about, but what a quality weekend. i even ended up playin footie with King Beatie and Mooncat at 2am saturday mornin after a night in dows.... cheers people

I understand 'NO', i just cant understand why ya askin me when i didnae ask a feckin question!!! hahaha

ITN Jnr - i got some pics, but it'll cost equivelant of the £billion jewells i have between my legs as CCC will certainly hack em off and throw them in the moray firth, not least until havin them flame grilled in burger king and run over by a truck on the A9...

:o

Right son you dare send any pics out of yer mother and look out you will be in trouble my dear son .

ohhh heavens didnt i ever tell ya about yer birth it wasnt natural you came out the sunroof im to posh to push !!!!

in other word ya didn't have a feckin clue who he was/is?

you were a "try me for free" before i was born, then realised ya could make money off it... YOU DID IT FOR YOURSELF!!! I WAS NEVER PUT FIRST - (you sure ya didnt support the c****y scum)

(if ya no careful i shall have to post a new picture)