Scotty

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A few more designs from myself...

wish i knew how to do these desgins on the proper formats, but my knowledge of PC's stops at the power button :rotflmao:

Some of the designs are looking really good btw.

Perhaps I am getting a weeeeeee bit carried away with this, just like i did on the New Kits thread. ;)

Some pretty good designs appearing, but even I admit that some of mine are naff... :018: :rotflmao: :thumb04:

dont like the stripe .... reminds me of Peru or old Motherwell strips .... the rest of it is fine.

I also like Karl's first one, CaleyD's red and black effort and his ICT logo strip ... and of course my own ones (more so my first one, not so much the other two).

Mine would be:

Shirt - Baviera

1st colour - White

2nd - Red

Stitching - Blue

Collar - Blue/White

Shorts - Panta Frejus

Colour 1 - White

Colour 2 - Red

This is from the Errea website. I would put it up, but can't seem to be able to.

RnBComeback's effort is possibly the best and most realistic so far, closely followed by Karl IMO.

I can't take the credit for it. It was a Tichy_Black's_Back and CaleyD joint effort I think.

Some folk asking for more blue in it but surely the idea of the away strip is that it's completely dissimilar from the home strip? Anyway the home shirt has a helluva lot of blue in it !!

RnBComeback's effort is possibly the best and most realistic so far, closely followed by Karl IMO.

But GringoJnr :rotflmao:

I admit some of mine are naff, but they're only ideas for something different. I have though come up with a better effort IMO. Not soo sure on the red and black designs that have zero blue...

I tried this one with a hint of yellow in it too, but it didnt come out as good as i hoped.

Edited by Gringo_Jnr

I've just been through and tidied up the thread, partly to remove the unnecessary quoting of images etc where they are in the post immediately prior to comment and not needed (thread will load smoother/faster as a result) but also to remove comments which are taking discussion away from the topic immediately to hand.

I would refer people to the opening post of the thread for the comment from the club about what they are looking to achieve and remind people of Scotty's request/warning......

So this is the thread for people to upload designs for AWAY KIT ONLY. Any posts showing a kit that is not predominantly white (as per the club's requirement), or that take the discussion off in other directions will be deleted.

Comments regarding liking/disliking certain designs are fine, as are comments describing what you might like to see where you don't have the tools to make/post an image (where someone will pick up on it and try to assist). Normally we would allow other related discussion and banter, but as people will be looking through this thread at ideas put forward then we ask that any other discussion you might want to have about allegiances to team colours prior to 1994 be taken to another thread.

Thanks

P.S. If you wish to comment on anything I've just said please do it via PM or start a separate and appropriate topic.

Looking back on the designs already, I think we are all agreed that mostly red and white with a hint of blue and black is the best choice?

I also think that Scotty's last effort was pretty good, but too much red. So I have adapted it slightly to incorporate a bit more blue and black...

CD - if you take the red and black version and replace the red with blue how would it look? With either black or blue shorts.

I personaly prefer the strip to have two coulours red and black, red and blue or blue or black as I think the sleeve piping adds to the design.

Blue and Black may be a colour set that would set us out from the other SPL (or SFL) teams.