FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Strip Design

Scotty

I'm starting to like the band on the shirt coming up the ide and accross the chest.

By changing the colour scheme slightly, this looks more like an away shirt when black replaces red...

Perhaps some of my ideas/adaptations would look better on the proper formats rathe than a 'paint' template. lol :rotflmao:

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Really like the one top left there thekarl.

Can you try that one again with blue 'piping' underneath the black band?

I really think that blue and red need to be included to identify Caley Thistle, and not caley OR thistle.

Have to admit, I've never been a fan of white shirts, but some of the designs on this thread are winning me round.

Would it be fair to say that most people are leaning towards not mixing red n blue with the white as it lends itself to looking like Rangers and that red n black or blue n black would give us a more unique identity?

Have to admit, I've never been a fan of white shirts, but some of the designs on this thread are winning me round.

Would it be fair to say that most people are leaning towards not mixing red n blue with the white as it lends itself to looking like Rangers and that red n black or blue n black would give us a more unique identity?

I think the blue and back designs are working well against the white.

Karl I like the top left shirt in your last post could you try that with blue instead of red.

I think, eventhough the use of colours begins to resemble the gers away kit, but, people have to remember that this away kit will be for Next season and the gers one may change also. Eventhough, the presence of the black does enough work to steer away from a similar design.

Going to continue to toy with this layout.

ict8jv2.pngict9wn0.png

I really like the one on the left there, where the white has seperated the blue band from the black...

best part is, i dont think it looks rangers-esque at all... the back making sure of that

I think, eventhough the use of colours begins to resemble the gers away kit, but, people have to remember that this away kit will be for Next season and the gers one may change also. Eventhough, the presence of the black does enough work to steer away from a similar design.

Going to continue to toy with this layout.

ict8jv2.pngict9wn0.png

Both look good - some really good options appearing

I like the Maglia Antares design:

Top - white - red shoulder flashes - black short sleeve edge flashes - thin black collar line

Shorts - all black

Socks - all Red

Without the blue then the design does not look like anything Ibrox related and falls in line with the old caley white away top with a jags touch - a bit like one of the old ICT away tops - CD I am sure you could knock it together with your design skills.... :rotflmao:

Is this in the ball park for what you are after?

post-3-1231859545.png

Stll the No1 IMO

to me it looks more of a training shirt than a football top.

perhaps it'd look more appealing with the sponsor etc put onto it... hint hint :rotflmao:

And see the white down the sides underneath the arms - can we see what it looks like blue (the white, not the red piping.)