Strip Design

Scotty

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I still like Karl's ones from post 56, my own one (top one) from post 6 and CaleyD's from post 50 in either red or blue.

I'm a fan of these also. Obviously a fan of my own 'band' designs from #56 onwards. :rotflmao:

Could probably still work on some slight variations.

• 3 weeks later...

last I heard, the club had whittled it down to a shortlist of candidates - including some of those on here and would be needing to make a choice soon ..... not clear yet which designs on here are favoured and/or if there is time to put it up for a poll or whether Errea need a quick decision.

last I heard, the club had whittled it down to a shortlist of candidates - including some of those on here and would be needing to make a choice soon ..... not clear yet which designs on here are favoured and/or if there is time to put it up for a poll or whether Errea need a quick decision.

Sounding good.

I think, eventhough the use of colours begins to resemble the gers away kit, but, people have to remember that this away kit will be for Next season and the gers one may change also. Eventhough, the presence of the black does enough work to steer away from a similar design.

Going to continue to toy with this layout.

ict8jv2.pngict9wn0.png

Either of these 2 for me.

• 1 month later...

Post #23 simply the best (and i didn't mean to make it into a song)

Just wondering, but how do you design tops like this? photoshop? or the internet

• 2 months later...