FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Tb Interview

caleyboy

Its all about "belief" and the "fans" - belief has to be built up and progress is the first thing to go for - Hastings out,Gattheussi not as bad an injury as thought, Morais back in training but not match fit - Cowie HAS signed the pre contract with Watford - but he isnt ruling any of them out.

And he slipped and referred to Inverness Caley - The guy is a feckin brammer :rotflmao: :thumb04: :018:

Its all about "belief" and the "fans" - belief has to be built up and progress is the first thing to go for - Hastings out,Gattheussi not as bad an injury as thought, Morais back in training but not match fit - Cowie HAS signed the pre contract with Watford - but he isnt ruling any of them out.

And he slipped and referred to Inverness Caley - The guy is a feckin brammer :rotflmao: :thumb04: :018:

:lol: Tut Tut IHE we all know its Inverness Caledonian THISTLE :015: ;)

Plus he didnt beat around the bush about Cowie - straight answers to straight questions - I bet that would have been a Boardroom secret fer feckin weeks before - Hope he keeps on telling us straight and keeps us updated. I am beginning to warm to him as our Board must be a wee bit worried.

How did he come across Charlie B ?

Very, very impressed with everything Butcher has been doing and saying so far. His interviews are a breath of fresh air and his positivity is really rubbing off on me and I can only hope that it is the same with the players. He speaks with intelligence and really considers how he wants a point to come across - i.e. no bulls**t. Roll on Sunday and our 2nd home win of the season.

Guest kingkojak

Like many others on here I'm really warming to the guy now....

He must be the most coherent, articulate manager currently plying his trade in the SPL...

craig levien?

Like many others on here I'm really warming to the guy now....

He must be the most coherent, articulate manager currently plying his trade in the SPL...

craig levien?

I thought about him when I made that suggestion... he's the only one who would come close to TB in that sense...

Good interview, and sounds like he will continue to make the same sort of open and honest comments he made when he was at Motherwell. I know we cant judge him on the first couple of days, its what happens on the park that matters ..... but he has nailed his first few interviews bang on.

Unfortunately interviews don't win matches.

I don't care if he couldnae string three words together, it's what happens on the park that counts.

I agree though, he is very articulate.

Unfortunately interviews don't win matches.

I don't care if he couldnae string three words together, it's what happens on the park that counts.

I agree though, he is very articulate.

Interviews may not win matches ..... but his comments over the last 3 days would suggest that his approach to man-management, his pr skills with the fans, and just his general persona will send the morale of everyone upwards. As far as I am concerned, good morale plays just as big a role as good tactics and good training.

In contrast to the previous regime, embracing the senior players and giving them increased responsibility was a master stroke. For the last couple of years, anyone who questioned the man in charge was sent packing ... now it seems like the manager is encouraging a more open and healthy atmosphere and showing faith in people. A sign of someone who knows that his role is not diminished if he lets others have a say. A sign of someone who is confident and secure in his position. A sign of someone who will get the best out of the lads. WE all know that a motivated and happy ICT squad can be awesome. WE all know that individually none of our players are superstars but that together as a team they can perform way above their supposed skill level. I think TB knows that too ...... I cant wait for Sunday now ..... we may not win, but I am looking forward to seeing a team performance that I know we are capable of.

Now 100% for Butcher.

By the way ICT are going to win by one goal on Sunday.

Celtic are going to get frenetiic trying to break down the Caley Thistle rearguard . But with a big crowd in attendance all going absolutely nuts this is going to be some game.

Can you imagine another "Caley go Ballistic "headline reverberating round the world. :thumb04:

Next week is going to be an exciting time chums. :rotflmao: