FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Dundee Utd Game In Doubt?

martinskye

HMMM

Not too sure about this. I just heard on the radio that the Dundee council workers were being sent home and the buses in Dundee have been withdrawn.

Think there's a bit of honesty perhaps in what Levein might be saying.

Hope the game will go ahead though!

The roads were really bad in Dundee this morning as was the A90,Lorries were even struggling on the kingsway,

Im not surprised they stopped the busses this morning the roads were a nightmare.

lets hope it disappears just as quick as it arrived.

The roads ase looking better again http ://www.trafficscotland.org/lev/index.aspx

Guest Mahonio

We could be doing with the game going ahead because if Falkirk win then we will be under pressure to win as we'd be 7 behind with a game in hand.

Funnily enough i doubt Falkirk will beat Saints and i have a feeling we will draw or lose as United a strong team and we haven't got a result against them yet this season.

HMMM

Not too sure about this. I just heard on the radio that the Dundee council workers were being sent home and the buses in Dundee have been withdrawn.

Think there's a bit of honesty perhaps in what Levein might be saying.

Hope the game will go ahead though!

Been watching the Dundee buses pass my office all afternoon! As for council workers, they are mostly skivers.

Guest Muir-Jaggie

all they need to do is clear the snow and keep there heating on. when we played killie the snow came down really heavy and just about the start of the 2nd half most of the pitch was clear and you could see the lines. so theres no way a big club like dundee utd would have bad undersoil heating

Can't quite understand this comment of Leveins...

"I'd hoped the heating could be put on to give us the opportunity to train on grass for the first time in a week," manager Craig Levein told BBC Scotland.

"But there's been so much snow that it has proved impossible.

I'm inclined to agree with Muir-Jaggie (above)

Clear as much snow as possible from the pitch and leave the heating on...

There's any amount of cheap labour in Dundee...

They could start by recruiting these council workers that have been sent home..

Guest Muir-Jaggie

Their undersoil heating remains turned off , it can'y be turned on when there's a covering of snow as that could damage the system !

you would think it would get damaged if it was frosty with the ground being hard and the pipes would freeze