FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Red, Red Wine

KingBeastie

I loved TB's interview after the Celtic game where he talked more about the lack of quility red wine at the club and how good his tipple would taste that evening and also his comments in the paper about having a glass or two of red after another recent game (either Hibs or Arabs game).

Mr. Butcher you keep us up and I'll be sending a bottle or two your way at the end of the season.

In fact if you keep us up I may persuade a few mates of mine to chip in and there'll be a case of red heading your way.

I reckon if we stay up there may be quite a few from this forum who may join in!

Keep up the good work!

:rotflmao:

perhaps we should drag him down to dows KB and repeat the night we had with mooncat - only minus the beer spittage. lol.

Seriously though, he is doing us well at the moment. I have ever increasing confidence that we will be staying in the SPL.

I think, however, this is the tightest relegation battle since Dundee got the boot 4 or 5 years ago...

Tel has promised me a case of Red Smirnoff if I keep on advising him - I have told him that he has to learn to stand on his own two feet but to still send me the case of Smirnoff.

What a tight a**e Tb is. Only Red Smirnoff? He could at least give you a decent tasting Vodka. As in grass Vodka. None of that tattie nonsense!

2ndly anyone else think TB has a slight alcohol habit? Always on about wine. Any interview i see he somehow gets it back to the wine.

Robbo's a wee bitty tubby but is that not more pie related as opposed to just a beer belly?

But yes Pele successful and in rehab. But he's also got a gambling problem which suggests he has addiction problems in general unfortunately.

So he is a ****** addict who ***** everything in sight ?

Edited by themann4thejob
Steady on Johndo

Tel has promised me a case of Red Smirnoff if I keep on advising him - I have told him that he has to learn to stand on his own two feet but to still send me the case of Smirnoff.

IHE Red smirnoff induces Brain knckd knckdness, should you after a case of the same intend to stand on your own two feet~!!

Repeat after me "Our Father, who brews ghastly vodka)!!!