FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Dargo For Hibees (Merged)

finmack

Hmmm......souds like we will lose him under freedom of contract then  :006:

Maybe we will but we'd still receive a fee for him as he's under 23.

very minute fee if anything as he didnt come from our youth system !!!

I would rather have another season of seeing him in an ICT shirt and then let him go on the cheap than let him go on the cheap now.  Same goes for the majority of the ICT first team.

We have to get over the mentality of taking what we can for players - we have to show we are here to compete, both on and off the park.

Looks like a Hibee is returning home.  :001:  Whats he getting at ICT £ 700 - £ 800 we were paying O'Connor double that! Anyway its just a short visit to say I told you so and act smug.  :030:

Looks like a Hibee is returning home.  :001:  Whats he getting at ICT £ 700 - £ 800 we were paying O'Connor double that! Anyway its just a short visit to say I told you so and act smug.  :030:

Will you be back when nothing comes of it so we can say GIRFUY???

Will you be back when nothing comes of it so we can say GIRFUY???

sure thing lover :love04:

GIUY Part 2 - how does that taste Ger? bitter?  :015:

• 2 weeks later...

Well it looks like you've got Dargo for another season, has he signed yet?...... no! ah a tasty freebie for next summer. :004:

Aw well come on Caley D feel free to tell me to GIRFUY! I'll be back on this subject again in 10 months or less, see you then lover boy. :love04:

i also heard they are after black, however he isn't a hibs fan he is a man united fan and i believe his chosen Scottish team is infact hearts, so there is hope for us yet, dargo he would go if hibs came in no doubt about it, we need to offer them both something they cant refuse.