FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Reserve Game 2mor

Guest Muir-Jaggie

Guest Muir-Jaggie

i was thinking about going the game against aberdeen. how do we get in to the game turnstiles?? or is there a gate open at 1 of the ends????

No turnstiles. Free entry. Park in the away car park and the exit gates will be open there (or should be by 1.55pm!). Enjoy the game - no hassle and usually good craic!

Maybe we will all meet up in the Main Stand!

Not lots of folk go to the Reserves games except for OF and maybe also Aberdire. Quite a few of the 1st team players usually around to support the Reserves, otherwise family, friends, oaps, kids juping off school, those between jobs, whoever - what category do you want to join? All quite happy to make your acquaintance - also TB and MM will likely be there and a few others maybe. For Aberdeen, Tangoman and his Deputy usually attend. Make your choice, but be warned, no refreshments for sale so, bring your own. What do you expect for free? Enjoy the day.

The old folkies watched Barrowman make his comeback in a 0-1 defeat to the Dons. Here is the report off the official site.

Striker Andy Barrowman made a return from a recent knee injury today but he couldn't help prevent the Reserves from going down 1-0 to Aberdeen.

Chances were few and far between in a scrappy match and it took a penalty from Chris McGuire on the 73rd minute to separate the sides. This was awarded after young defender Michael Finnis had brought down Peter Pawlett in the box.

On the hour mark Andy Barrowman was unlucky not to open the scoring when a poor back pass put him in behind the Aberdeen back four but goalkeeper John Bateman blocked his low shot with his legs.

Our final for an equaliser came with seven minutes to go when a sweeping pass from Brian Kerr released Richard Hastings on the left and his cross found the head of Iain Vigurs but the midfielder's effort went wide of goal.

ICT Team

Fraser

Gathuessi, Duff, Finnis, Hastings

Kerr, Vigurs, McBain

Morais

Wood, Barrowman

Subs: Allison (GK), Scott-Woodhouse, Morrison for Morais (75 mins), Leslie, S.Sutherland

Guest Muir-Jaggie

thats a pretty good team we had out. shocked to see morais in the team not less hes not 100% fit.

just looking at that we have a really good squad all round and that we could have a 2nd team but since there getting rid of the reserve league i wonder which off thoses players will get the boot?? not less terry sends them out on loan

Went. Was able to take the bike in with me (!) and get some banter going and relax in the sun when it came out. Sandy Clark looks like a humourless version of Donald Park, the Aberdire subs were proper wee neds and all in all I was surprised by the amount of 1st team possibles on display.

I liked Gattheusi, he had a good turn of pace and good touch. Barrowman & Wood were mince. Duff played well as did Mike Fraser. Worryingly though, there were not many who inspired me to think that they would step up (other than those who already have) and no one who could put the ball in the back of the net.

A sound investment of some flexi time though (not fitting any of Lizi's categories)

Guest Muir-Jaggie

wood and barrowman are horrificly bad!

boot them

Barrowman should get the fecking boot!!!!!

but wood i'm a big fan off and i think we should give him more time and let him find out who he will be good with up front

thats a pretty good team we had out. shocked to see morais in the team not less hes not 100% fit.

just looking at that we have a really good squad all round and that we could have a 2nd team but since there getting rid of the reserve league i wonder which off thoses players will get the boot?? not less terry sends them out on loan

Aye - but according to Mannie's formation he was playing in the "hole" behind the front two - now could that be a sign of the times.