FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Free Busses To Falkirk?

roby

only bad thing is when they stop off at perth :rotflmao: . We hardly have any time to go to the pub and get the crack with the fans since were not aloud to drink on the bus. We get told to get off and we have 15 mins before the bus goes. All my mates who go on other supporter buses always stop off for a pint and take drink on the bus and listen to some music. WE DONT!!!! :thumb04:

Thats not always the case. The time thats spent in perth is different depending on what ground we'll be going to. Sometimes you get 15 mins, other times half an hour.

that isn't the point, does that mean man city will get free travel home and away for the rest of the clubs existance.....

The point as you put it is, if we get relegated it will cost our club well over a million pounds in lost revenue.Surely any small investment which as i have said before could help the team at such an important game should be tried.

Guest CaleyJAGGIE

its pretty sad that some caley fan grudge paying what ?12? to go down to the game at falkirk. its probally the biggest game of the season. c'mon down and support ur team!

Guest Muir-Jaggie

Im certainly not 17 anymore but i agree with you Muir Jaggie.The crack on the bus and in the pre match pubs is a massive part of the day.A couple of free buses would hurt the clubs finances not a jot.

thank you :rotflmao:

Guest Muir-Jaggie

its pretty sad that some caley fan grudge paying what ?12? to go down to the game at falkirk. its probally the biggest game of the season. c'mon down and support ur team!

I cant see why your saying falkirk game is the biggest game of the season i think everyone nos that every game left in the season counts. We have 10 games left (killie 2mor and split) and we need to pick up points from all of them