FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

New Caley Tops?

CaleyMad

Why dont jjb in inverness sell caley stuff???

Like just the one in inverness and the other ones can sell there near SPL team. We dont have stuff at debenhams or zoo now so it would be a great idea to sell them at jjb. They sell the english pem tops ALL OF THEM! so why not SPL.

Do the jjbs in edinburgh sell Hearts & Hibs tops???

yes they do. i find that most jjb's do sell the local teams strip, so im surprised the inverness branch doesnt follow suit. maybe something to do with keeping it to the club shop?

the jjbs near me just mostly sell rangers and celtic and scotland. but then dunfermline or raith rovers arent in the spl.

With a club like ICT, it is probably down to the club to have the commercial awareness to approach prospective retailers and negotiate a deal (whereas it will be the opposite way around with big SPL and EPL clubs, with retailers approaching them). I would therefore imagine that either they haven't even thought of the idea of approaching JJB or Tesco, or have ruled it out on the basis that these retailers maybe won't be offering the kind of return that the club is looking for. They'd likely be worried that direct sales would suffer.

• 1 month later...

Okay, we want goalie tops. I'll copy this thread to the club shop and see what transpires.

well??? did you do it..anyword back???

Did it. No reply as yet. Will post back when I get one

Still no reply? Follow it up or send it again please!

EDIT - Manners :rotflmao:

Edited by caleymad

Okay, we want goalie tops. I'll copy this thread to the club shop and see what transpires.

well??? did you do it..anyword back???

Did it. No reply as yet. Will post back when I get one

Still no reply? Follow it up or send it again please!

EDIT - Manners :rotflmao:

Caleymad - sorry mate, quite unable to type for a couple of weeks (broken collar bone/ sling/ pain arrangement) then I forgot due to the passage of time. Will correct this situation asap.

i had to go to greaves to get barrowman printed and they screwed it up doing it in a curve on the home top so they said if i got a new top sent down they would pay for it, so shops would be able to reimburse you for messing it up.

plus i got to keep the messed up top as well so my brother took it.,