FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Signings For Next Season

dam17

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I have a mint idea... lets sign big doogie Imire, Esson, and maybe throw in Foran, Balvitis (by xmas) Cox, Hayes, Eagles and say oh i dont know... eh Sanchez maybe even that yank pom Strazbourgh i think his name is.. then well have a well bonded well oiled machine.... cant see it

What about Mark de Vries? Played for Dundee United a couple of seasons back after going on loan from Leicester. Playing for a second tier Dutch side just now.

And we do have a couple of lads here that maybe be able to talk him round to coming here, Interesting....

• 3 weeks later...

-----------------Ben foster---------------------- 1 million from man utd

procter------tokley-------munro--------golabeck

R.Hart------Cox---taylor fletcher-----keogh--sigh hart for half a million and Taylor fletcher from blackpool for half a million

--------------Foran--------morais-------- Morais for half a million

Sell:

Barrowman

Alison

ZADI

Duff

Duncan

Mcbain

Imrie

G.Morrison

Odhiambo

Might just be 2 million :lol:

• 1 month later...

-----------------Ben foster---------------------- 1 million from man utd

procter------tokley-------munro--------golabeck

R.Hart------Cox---taylor fletcher-----keogh--sigh hart for half a million and Taylor fletcher from blackpool for half a million

--------------Foran--------morais-------- Morais for half a million

Sell:

Barrowman

Alison

ZADI

Duff

Duncan

Mcbain

Imrie

G.Morrison

Odhiambo

Might just be 2 million :P

Some people really talk some ****! :P

• 4 weeks later...

I know you all are questionable about Latvians, but ask Nauris about Stas who is a free agent an under 21 international,centre back.. I have told ICT about him, response, nil, so now he is lined up with another side another one lost!!!

Guest Mahonio

What about Andy Jackson or Jamie Mole on loan as replacement for Barrowman and the fact that we need more goalscorers than just Rooney strikewise.

I say that Jackson will get more game time at us because MacDonald and Samuel will be Saints 1st choice strikeforce and with McLeod and McLean on the verge of moving to Hearts then Mole is going to be froven out of team and even subs he may fancy a move to us.

What about Craig Moore? Apparently is keen on a loan move back to Europe. Might be getting on a bit but is the kind of player ICT desperately need.

Training with St Johnstone right now so i doubt you will see him in an ICT shirt.

Edited by ajsict92